Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden's Christmas Lights

Replies in this thread : 8

Author

Topic : Silsden's Christmas Lights

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

08/11/2013 : 17:42:13      reply with quote

To all the kind people who come along to help us erect the Christmas decorations, please note this years event will take place on Saturday 16TH Nov we will start about 8.30 AM and finish either when we have completed that task of when it get dark.
So one and all please come and give whatever time you can, even an odd hour helps us to make the Town look brighter.
click for more information

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

09/11/2013 : 12:39:17      reply with quote

I will be there granddad and a few buddieswink ;)then at lunchtime francis ,lisa and sam at the king are going to feed the workers happy :)happy :)thanks in advance for my scrummy lunchlaugh :D

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

09/11/2013 : 20:50:40      reply with quote

Thank you Skippy, I knew I could rely on you, Some of the other regulars will also be there.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 20:37:32      reply with quote

I would like to thank everybody who helped us to erect the decorations this year; this includes all who helped in any way. Including; those who provided refreshments to the troops.
It is a great feeling to know so many people of our great Town appreciate the effort put in by all concerned.
P.S. please put the sat 11th January in your diaries this is the day we will be taking them all down again.

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2013 : 14:45:04      reply with quote

granddad pie n peas do when we take lights downwink ;)

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2013 : 16:00:56      reply with quote

Wonderful! that sounds great.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

03/01/2014 : 17:30:21      reply with quote

Tis the season to be working, We are taking the Christmas lights down a week on Saturday, that is; the 11/01/14, we will be starting at about 8AM usually at the beck lights, a warm welcome to one and all, please if at all possible come down to give us a hand, even if you can only help for a little while.
thanks in anticipation.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2014 : 16:43:12      reply with quote

Well there it is, Silsden's Christmas Lights have again been taken down by a small but very efficient group of local lads.
Thanks must go to our Vicar David for providing us with refreshments and a bacon butty each.
And not forgetting Councillor Atkinson for paying for the drinks and meal we had at the Kins Arms when we had finished the job.
To those who turned out to help many thanks, and we look forward to seeing you again on the first weekend after Remembrance Sunday in November 2014.

paperclip
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2014 : 17:10:28      reply with quote

Wanted to say how much we in Steeton and more of your neighbours appreciate the lights you work so hard to put up (and then take down). They are really great to see when we drive through and/or stop and shop.Sadly silsdon.net crashed just before Christmas and my first message never got posted. But here it is again. THANK YOU

Replies in this thread : 8

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden's Christmas Lights  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to