Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > wanted stables/grazing to buy or rent.

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : wanted stables/grazing to buy or rent.

bubble
Website Member

Website Member

23/01/2008 : 13:08:25      reply with quote

Hi Im looking for a stable yard and grazing or both to rent or buy in the Silsden area. I would consider anything any suggestions welcome. Any amount of land considered small or large, any buildings ie agricultural buildings, stable's, barns preferably with water but anything considered. Thanks for looking!
click for more information

claymoreking
Website Member

Website Member

19/02/2008 : 21:10:19      reply with quote

Don't know if you're still looking but i saw a sign on Brownbank Lane for some land with water I think, can't remember exactly what or where, but on the left hand side heading out of Silsden.

ted
Website Member

Website Member

20/02/2008 : 15:10:45      reply with quote

bubble, why not try and buy the land off the owner of that horse which stands alone on the top road between kildwick and silsden, the poor thing looks miserable and the owner never bothers with it

bubble
Website Member

Website Member

21/02/2008 : 14:33:13      reply with quote

Not sure which lonesome horse your talking about but I shall keep an eye out for him and put a note on the gate! Yes Im still looking, I have with much excitement seen the board at the top of Silsden and have rung the number but I cant seem to get through. It just says this phone is currently unavailable. So if anyone knows who's land it is I would very much appreciate a prod in the right direction. Otherwise the hunt for land/stable's will continue!

bubble
Website Member

Website Member

29/02/2008 : 09:32:17      reply with quote

I seem to have found my land and am halfway to being sorted, so this topic may as well be closed.

Replies in this thread : 4

Thread Closed

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > wanted stables/grazing to buy or rent.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to