Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > IT'S BACK - Wed 20 Nov 2013

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : IT'S BACK - Wed 20 Nov 2013

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 12:18:16      reply with quote

The server hosting this website died on Thursday morning so I must apologise if you visited the site and ...... well there was nothing there. sad :(sad :(sad :(

The website is now running on new hardware happy :)happy :) and hopefully nothing has been lost. There may be a few little odd things, but please let me know if you come across any missing files or links which don't work.

One consequence of the crash was the forum database was set to read only, which means you could read the messages but could not write new messages.

The database permissions have now been updated and The forum is now working again happy :)happy :)

Thank you for patience.

Peter

click for more information

Listener
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 15:10:11      reply with quote

Bet it was that bloody football clubs fault.....

Well done and thanks for sorting it Peter, i know its given you days and days of headaches and work, but we appreciate your work and have missed it.

darter
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 16:24:51      reply with quote

I agree, glad that it's back. Thanks Peter.

bandnwire
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 16:27:37      reply with quote

Welcome back Peter, can't believe how much I have missed this site. Thank you for all your hard workxx

Carrie
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 17:38:57      reply with quote

It's good to have it back Peter. Thank you for all your hard work re this. happy :)

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 18:23:49      reply with quote

about chuffing timelaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dwell done peter we knew you could do itwink ;)

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 20:44:59      reply with quote

same here,good job peterhappy :)its a while since i had an ugly fat old pensioner moan on here,ps got my free bus pass skippy and greengrassrazz :prazz :prazz :prazz :p

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > IT'S BACK - Wed 20 Nov 2013  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to