Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > LeTour2014.silsden.net

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : LeTour2014.silsden.net

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

13/12/2013 : 11:14:53      reply with quote

I have made a website just for the Le Tour 2014 (Tour de France) with the aim of co-ordinating our efforts to make this a successful event, for us, and the thousands of visitors expected to visit our region for the Grand Depart which will take place on the 5th and 6th of July 2014.

letour2014.silsden.net/

If you are arranging meetings, events, etc then please contact me via the website. If you are an event organiser with information to share I can arrange for you to be able to post on the website.

Peter

click for more information

Spanish Omelette
Website Member

Website Member

18/12/2013 : 15:33:13      reply with quote

Nice pics but what about further down town (i.e. cricket, football, golf driving, golf club) etc.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

18/12/2013 : 16:50:52      reply with quote

The pictures are some I just happen to have, they were taken early on a Sunday morning in June before LeTour was announced. I intend to add pictures to the front page slide show when the leaves come back on the trees.

There is a streetmap view here:

letour2014.silsden.net/event/le-tour-stage-2-6th-july/

BTW The site is best viewed with Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer does funny things with the slideshow sad :(

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > LeTour2014.silsden.net  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to