Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Breast Cancer Care - The Bucket Brigade Silsden 1st March

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Breast Cancer Care - The Bucket Brigade Silsden 1st March

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

23/01/2014 : 21:31:56      reply with quote

Hi,

I am hoping to organise a fundraising 'event' for breast cancer care

www.breastcancercare.org.uk/fundraising-events/events/bucket-brigade

Just wondered how i could get the permission of the local town council to walk up/down the highstreet bucket in hand for charity? Its a national event and it would be nice for Silsden to do their bit too for such a deserving charity.

If we are going to directly stand on, lets say the coop's, property then i will ask permission first.

Also, once permission is hopefully given, it would be nice if it wasnt just me doing it and if anyone else would like to come join me with a pink fetaher boa and a bucket then that would be wonderful.

Its 1st March, 10.30-3.00 and if anyone would like to contact me my email is michellemiddleton@live.co.uk

Thanks
click for more information

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2014 : 17:33:19      reply with quote

I have had the go ahead from Breast Cancer Care Charity...... if anyone would like to help out on the day, I will be organising the collecting from 10am until 3pm , but you can help out for a little or as long as you like.

Please email me michellemiddleton@live.co.uk if you would like to help out happy :)

Michelle

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2014 : 17:44:38      reply with quote

Michele you will need to get permission from bfd council not silsden,you need a street collection permit, hope this helps.

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

01/03/2014 : 19:16:48      reply with quote

Thank you everyone we raised 281.40.

Would like to thank the CO-OP, and the Marie Curie lady for letting us 'take' her pitch and all the generous people who donated today

Michelle

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Breast Cancer Care - The Bucket Brigade Silsden 1st March  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to