Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Disco Zumba - New Timetable from 03/02/2014

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Silsden Disco Zumba - New Timetable from 03/02/2014

zumbaHelen
Website Member

Website Member

29/01/2014 : 22:39:39      reply with quote

Hello All,

Firstly, Thank you to Peter for allowing me to use this forum to keep you posted about the new class.

Silsden lost it's much loved Zumba instructor Monika last June and had been without a class in the village for the past 6 months. I had super huge boots to fill and the with the opening of the recently renovated town hall what better place and time of year to start a new class!!!

My Disco themed Zumba class (Working out in dimmed lighting with disco lights) opened at the town hall 3 weeks ago and I was blown away by the support and attendance!! So much so that I had to hold back to back classes to accommodate the numbers!

Demand is still growing and people are asking for another night!

So......... Please see the new timetable below as follows

Monday - 8.30 pm till 9.15
Thursday - 6.15pm till 7.00
Thursday - 7.15pm till 8.00

It's 4 a session and sooooo much fun!! No booking required!

Thanks again for all your support and any questions feel free to call me on 07817 532364 or find me on facebook "Silsden Disco Zumba"

Helen x
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Disco Zumba - New Timetable from 03/02/2014  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to