Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Flat or 1 bedroomed house wanted for rent

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Flat or 1 bedroomed house wanted for rent

bubble
Website Member

Website Member

29/02/2008 : 09:47:23      reply with quote

Does anyone have a 1 bedroomed flat or house to rent in Silsden? I am a clean none smoker who is looking for something for six months while I get sorted at my own property. Im looking to move in straight away. I dont want a room in a house I def want a self contained flat or house. Thanks for looking
click for more information

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

29/02/2008 : 10:11:53      reply with quote

i know knowles have rentels try other estate agents too

bubble
Website Member

Website Member

29/02/2008 : 22:56:11      reply with quote

I've been into knowles and they have very little in at the moment, and nobody else seems to have much in Silsden. I did just have a wild idea tho! Do they rent those caravan's out at the park at the top off the hill past fishbeck lane and above the riding club? Iv never lived in a caravan before that may be interesting!

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

01/03/2008 : 07:15:52      reply with quote

no idea on caravans
maybe interesting certainly windy up there whenever me and pooch are around there

alwalker87
Website Member

Website Member

01/03/2008 : 19:49:27      reply with quote

Have you looked at that flat on the way down towards the river? Its not with an estate agent i dont think, it just has a sign saying 1 bedroom flat for rent? Its on the right hand side just beyond the petrol station as you drive out of silsden.

bubble
Website Member

Website Member

05/03/2008 : 20:34:54      reply with quote

I rang up about it the other day, the only problem was they are not in the least bit pet friendly and I have 1 small very well behaved dog who spends his day out and about with me so is never left home alone! I know its going to be tricky to find a flat to rent when I have a dog but I'm willing to pay a bigger bond. Looks like me and the mutt might be camping!

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Flat or 1 bedroomed house wanted for rent   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to