Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Riverside camping level tour

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Riverside camping level tour

charlie
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2014 : 09:13:14      reply with quote

On Sunday the campsite is open to all. There are 10 bands playing food drink and a marquee 1 entry for children's cancer trust your all welcome
click for more information

do-gooders
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2014 : 10:57:12      reply with quote

lots of entertainment all for a good cause,starts at 1pm

do-gooders
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2014 : 10:59:25      reply with quote

all welcome at the riverside campsite , watch the tour de france as well from there.

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2014 : 22:45:25      reply with quote

Personally I will not make a penny from the tour, I just think its good local people do make from the tour and then spend that money in the local area.
I would hope everyone donates to charity and many of us have personal reasons for which we give to. Today it was Barnardos and hopefully I will do the Cancer Research BBQ.

Lets hope we get lots of visitors spending lots of money who enjoy themselves so much they come back again

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2014 : 23:31:39      reply with quote

Thank you Gazzer, you got there before me. Riverside camping have generously opened their gates to the people of Silsden to share the entertainment they are providing and all they ask is 1 which will be donated to the charity of their choice - good for them. happy :)happy :)

I would also like to add they are organising free entertainment at the bandstand on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If there is a collecting for charity I hope you will all give generously.

I would like to remind you this is a announcement topic and I was surprised to see some of the comments made on this topic at such a generous offer - inappropriate comments have been deleted.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

08/07/2014 : 13:58:01      reply with quote

a fantastic do and it was free no admin charge,and 3 all beers etc no rip off???????happy :)happy :)happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Riverside camping level tour  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to