Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > PLEASE REMEMBER THE YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : PLEASE REMEMBER THE YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2014 : 22:17:13      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Please remember that we still have the Yorkshire Air Ambulance on silsden.net just had a little fun tonight trying to boost the small amount that it has raised over the last few years, and managed to boost it a little more Still time to make a donation tonight just another eight donations to go before midnight and then i will make another donation to it myself come on make hillbilly squeal and make him have to live on road kill for the next month
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2014 : 23:11:37      reply with quote

Sorry another nine donations to go only three donations have been made tonight not four, it is a bit slow with the donations so lets get it going a little more, the first person to donate the first 20 to the Yorkshire air ambulance from tonight will get the chance to throw twelve rotten tomatoes at me while i am retained in a chair up in hillbilly land we can even arrange banjo player while you throw the tomatoes, I will even supply the rotten tomatoes so get your donation in and find out who is the hillbilly

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2014 : 23:16:13      reply with quote

Hillbilly and friends thank you for your efforts, you have added 40 towards the 9000 the Yorkshire Air Ambulance requires each day.

Thanks Guys.... happy :)

See the total happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)
https://www.justgiving.com/silsden

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

17/07/2014 : 13:12:25      reply with quote

added mine could`nt see midways thoughwink ;)wink ;)shocked 8O

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

17/07/2014 : 20:51:35      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Nice one Dogcatcher i did not have to twist your arm you have a big heart really, looks like we have all maneged to boost it up by 100 quid between us all who do have a heart and in less than 24 hours not bad for starters so come on the rest of you even if you only donate 1 it is for a top charity and one to be proud of on silsden.net (life is good)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

20/07/2014 : 13:35:16      reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who made a donation to the Yorkshire air ambulance it is great to see the total has been boosted by 137.00 in just four days

Marrywell
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2014 : 14:10:24      reply with quote

Small donation to Air Ambulance for tightening my tap when you collected the freezer. Thank you.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2014 : 18:03:15      reply with quote

Thank you Marrywell for your two very kind donations to the yorkshire air ambulance good hearted people like yourself have boosted the total by 162.00 in just nine days (Life is good)

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > PLEASE REMEMBER THE YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to