Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Sell your unwanted items and donate the proceeds to theYorkshire air ambulance

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : Sell your unwanted items and donate the proceeds to theYorkshire air ambulance

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2014 : 11:14:51      reply with quote

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

I am sure we all have something we do not use anymore that someone else could use just sort out your unwanted items list them on here and donate the sale of your item to The Yorkshire air ambulance i have plenty of things surplus to requirement, Here is something to get it started

Twilight Dreams company 3ft guest bed
with cream base and mattress only 9 months old and in excellent condition the mattres is totaly stain free the base has folding metal legs for ease of storage A bargain at 20.00

If you would like the item above just drop me a message and let me know with your address or contact details make the donation to the Yorkshire air ambulance and i will have the item deliverd to you very quickly silden area only for free delivery (Life is good)
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2014 : 15:35:19      reply with quote

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Here we have another unwanted item from hillbilly, Beldray 4 tred aluminium step ladders with none slip feet in sound clean condition no paint splashes or other damage, It is 5ft 5" from top to bottom including the hoop a bargain at only 10
just drop me a message to let me know you want the step ladders with your address
or contact number make the donation of the price of the step ladders 10 on Silsden.net to the Yorkshire air anbulance and i will then get the step ladders deliverd to you very quickly silsden area only for free delivery SORRY NOW SOLD TO MIDWAY Thank you for you donation of 10 to the Yorkshire air ambulance Midway (Life is good)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2014 : 17:11:42      reply with quote

Here we have one for Greengrass that would go well with his new breville coffee machine - A traditional wood coffee mill by the London design studio a lovely solid dark wood hand operated coffee grinder with brass coloured metal grinder and trim, New and unused in original box still has the 16.00 price barcode on the box, Grab a bargain at just 5.00 just drop me a message to let me know you want it with your address or contact number make the 5.00 donation on silsden.net to the Yorkshire air ambulance and i will get it deliverd to you very quickley silsden area only for free delivery.

midway
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2014 : 21:33:10      reply with quote

Thanks hillbilly for the step ladders,they are almost like new,and thank you for the quick delivery.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2014 : 22:00:43      reply with quote

No problem cupcake thank you for finding a new home for the step ladders and your donation of 10 to the yorkshire air ambulance you can now reach for the stars midway have a top weekend kind regards hillbilly

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2014 : 23:48:29      reply with quote

Thank you for a propper hillbilly haircut midway Mother bubba just loves it so much i have donated the 7.00 it would have cost me to the yorkshire air ambulance and we will be in touch with you when it sheep sheraing time again

Lewis
Website Member

Website Member

19/07/2014 : 14:41:32      reply with quote

Good idea.

I posted an inverter back swing (the sort you lay on and then incline to gently pull the spine) but there was not much interest. All can go to the YAA and I suggest at least offers over 25 worth much more.

Lewis

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Sell your unwanted items and donate the proceeds to theYorkshire air ambulance  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to