Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Hillbilly needs a lift with a three pice suite tomorrow 4pm

Replies in this thread : 12

Author

Topic : Hillbilly needs a lift with a three pice suite tomorrow 4pm

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 18:18:10      reply with quote

Hillbilly is stuck for a lift with a three pice suite tomorrow at 4pm if anyone can give me a lift there is a tenner in it for you
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 18:45:39      reply with quote

L@@KS like every one is feeling tyerd with the heatwave or is it just hillbilly no mates ????

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 19:58:01      reply with quote

would gladly do it and donate money to yaa but gout in big toe and waiting for a cartlidge op so im kn+++++ed ,what about your mate midway a spritely chap!!!!!!!

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 20:25:44      reply with quote

Hi hillbilly ill give you a lift 2moro at 4pm give me a call on 07974570246 to arrange I also have a van if you need it regards bob

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 20:27:03      reply with quote

PS don't want yer tenner only to happy to help you out

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 20:47:55      reply with quote

this post has been edited 7 time(s)

Hey up Dogcatcher you don't need to suffer mate with gout it is the most easy thing to cure with some black cherry juice from the co/op old Grandad hillbilly had it so bad once the white uric acid crystals were weeping from his joints and he was in much pain but mother bubba got him some black cherry juice and got it cured in a few days even better eat 10 to 12 cherryies a day

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

21/07/2014 : 21:01:13      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you Bob T you are a top man Mother Bubba said it was nice to talk to you on the phone see you tomorrow at yours at 4.15 pm thank you for your offer of help kind regards Hillbilly & mother bubba
(Life is good)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

22/07/2014 : 18:50:57      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Job done A big thank you Bob T for your help at so short notice, If you are ever stuck in the future we will be here for you thank you again kind regards Hillbilly & Mother Bubba (Life is good)

captainslogg
Website Member

Website Member

22/07/2014 : 21:08:03      reply with quote

www.best-gout-remedies.com/cranberry-juice-for-gout.html

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2014 : 09:05:26      reply with quote

well captain that blows the cranberry theory out of the window,life is still painful?????!!!!!sad :(

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2014 : 10:28:44      reply with quote

Hi Captain and Dogcatcher i have just updated the post i did on cranberry juice he did drink cranberry juice at one time but my mistake i have just been told it was black cherry juice that Bubba used to get him for his gout and not cranberry juice, she said she used to get fresh cherries for him too when they were in season (Life is good)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2014 : 12:41:07      reply with quote

O no me and my mates aint not letting you get away with that cranberry crap,dogcatcher is already in pain, and you try add to his discomfort,and offer only an update to cherries, what next.HICK hillbilly( someone help me keep my mouth shut until i know what i am talking about ) is probably appropriate,or a little knowledge is dangerous.So in conclusion can i respectfully request you keep your redneck remedies to yourself

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2014 : 18:12:18      reply with quote

Captain suffered terribly with gout, one time had it in his knee, ended up buying a crutch from the disability shop!
Having read all he could about it, ended up trying Healthspan for glucosomine capsules and rosehip capsules, wonder of wonders he hasn't suffered since. Can't take doctors medication due to heart probs. Anything is worth a try when you have so much pain.

Replies in this thread : 12

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Hillbilly needs a lift with a three pice suite tomorrow 4pm   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to