Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Grey & white male kitten/young cat free to loving home

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Grey & white male kitten/young cat free to loving home

frenchcupboard
Website Member

Website Member

05/08/2014 : 22:32:59      reply with quote

He is reluctantly been rehomed as my son has just had a newborn and moving to Manchester. Hard decision to make and wants a loving home for him. He is called mew and is very affectionate. He is a house cat and has all his toys, bed and scratching post, food, litter trays, etc.

click for more information

gez
Website Member

Website Member

07/08/2014 : 20:13:16      reply with quote

Hi please could you tell me if mew is up to date with all his injections? And does he malt?

solitaire
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2014 : 14:13:01      reply with quote

Hello there, just wanted to let you know that there are some horrid people out there who will take cats/ young cats and use them as bait for fighting dogs or feed them to their snakes !!! horrid, I know but please homecheck anyone offering a home. No offence intended to the previous post. X

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2014 : 15:58:24      reply with quote

frenchcupboard, cant, you keep him? a shame to give him away and like a previous poster said you do need to be careful who you give him to.

annaluise
Website Member

Website Member

13/08/2014 : 15:38:35      reply with quote

Hi, I would be very interested in taking him as I'm looking for a house cat. I'm based in Silsden and you would be welcome to visit my home to check it's suitable. You can get in touch with me on annaluise@gmail.com. Thanks.

frenchcupboard
Website Member

Website Member

13/08/2014 : 16:10:51      reply with quote

Hi everyone who responded,

Thank you for your very obvious advice. We certainly would not have let mew go to anyone untrustworthy, etc. and he has been rehomed with a friend in Harrogate so all good for little mew.

Thanks folks.

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Grey & white male kitten/young cat free to loving home  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to