Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale Bond Bug Fireblade

Replies in this thread : 10

Author

Topic : For Sale Bond Bug Fireblade

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 12:10:07      reply with quote

this post has been edited 8 time(s)

Hi my name is BugRRme i am a 1972 Bondbug with a Honda 1000cc Fireblade power unit i am in excellent condition & a proven road car - 3 years on the road and air will p*ss most thing off 0-60 in 3 seconds and suprisingley stable
six speed sequential gearbox and before you ask about reverse no because on a flat surface ie "at the pub" it takes two fingers to push her (or scoot her while you're sitting in her, Using "The up yours" 2 finger method everyone around watches in amazement (Damm cool)
NO doors as you need the air with the engine open in a tiny area with you but because of the wedge of chedder cheese shape you don't get the wind comming in
Deffo not for the SCREEMish with NO safety at all ie like a m/bike
Insurance is limited milage fully comp 125 as long as you're an adult
PS: pasanger to be comfortable will need a right leg amputation but don't worry i used to be a gyneologist in my spair time so i can get this done on the cheep
EAR PLUGS SUPPLIED FREE and a MUST
No dreamers, joyriders, Kids, Test pilots etc
I can be persuaded for you to be a passanger in the old girl but you must have the dosh in your pocket and a medical certificate with NO HEART problems BRING A SPAIR PAIR OF UNDIES!!!
"DARK STAINS ON THE UNDERPANTS OF ETERNITY"
PS: Miles are what the engine have done car milage not known but rebuilt anyways
As an insentive i've thrown in a Jimmy Saville CLUNK CLICK key ring some special 100 mph orange duct tape for when a bit drops off and due to public demand some safety incontinence exipment and a free sack back & crack wax a rare period bright orange radio casset player really matches the Bug in looks and character from the same year and as a Brucie bonus a Garry Glitter cassette
Drop me a message if you are interested
click for more information

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 12:34:40      reply with quote

Hillbilly give doggy a ring just the thing for him ps do you think it will pull his weight IF he can get in lol

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 12:55:54      reply with quote

No problem GG i have a big orange shoehorn that will also match the car and i will chuck in just for Doggy, If he is interested we will get him in it one way or another, But MOST important He will DEFFO need a spair pair of underpants

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 17:16:09      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

No interest from Doggy yet GG it may just be the thought of the free waxing that has put him off a bit but if he is not up for the waxing i can let you have another large bright orange shoehorn instead so you can travel with him and so you are not left behind GG just not sure if she will still achieve the 0 to 60 in the 3 seconds with the two of you together in her LOL (Life is good)

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 17:44:22      reply with quote

Maybe if there was a shelf to rest his gut on might help a big shelf that is and yes the offer of a free ride can not see him missing that,and as for the wax back and crack thing hell fire think off the mess lol.
come on doggy you could go fishing in it Whitby and back 35mins lol

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 17:46:52      reply with quote

Missed you again hillbilly I was up there this aft was hoping for a brew and some road kill stew and plumb pudding for afters lol

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 18:03:43      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No problem GG you are welcome anytime, SORRY we missed you today maybee tomorrow and it will be road kill curry and plum crumble with plenty of tea or coffee but sorry no chance at all of a ride out in the Bond Bug totally out of the question with a full belly of road kill curry and plum crumble (Life would not be good for my friend in Kidderminster)

tetleydrinker
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 21:28:10      reply with quote

When did you move to Kidderminster Hillybilly ?

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 21:47:51      reply with quote

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Yep Kidderminster i have some good friends out of town and many in the midlands if you give my mate a call he will tell you we spoke on the phone today, You are most welcome to give him a call on 07779 142918 he knows it is advertised on silsden.net on his behalf he may also be able to sort you out with a back sack and crack wax if you ask him nice (Life is good when you have your ass covered)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

31/08/2014 : 23:17:28      reply with quote

It is Still for sale

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

01/09/2014 : 01:22:50      reply with quote

hell did i miss out on the road kill curry againsad :(sad :(sad :( sounds like a speed machine too fast for me if i did get in it,,, and do u supply the dock leaves for test runs or should i say skids or do u still use racoonslaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Replies in this thread : 10

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale Bond Bug Fireblade   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to