Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Silsden opticians

Replies in this thread : 8

Author

Topic : Silsden opticians

Grandparent
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2014 : 15:49:16      reply with quote

I had a sight test in March the optician advised me not the change my specs as there was little change in the prescription. Most others would have tried to sell me new ones.
A month ago my specs broke, I went along chose new ones and they arrived. The optician was not happy with the lenses and would not allow me to take them, new specs arrived and are perfect. Excellent service, really cares about patients, recommend them to anyone.
click for more information

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

20/08/2014 : 12:43:31      reply with quote

how much is the eyetest

Grandparent
Website Member

Website Member

20/08/2014 : 15:29:09      reply with quote

I don't know, I'm so old I don't pay, the eye test charge is I believe the same at any opticians.

CrazyFrog
Website Member

Website Member

21/08/2014 : 22:14:49      reply with quote

I took my daughter for test they were very nice children being children she wanted like her friends they were little out of my budget she choose 75 pair NHS only pay half that amount now she was so set on this particular pair he was so kind to us said if I paid 10 he would knock off the remainder.Saved me almost 30 lovely ppl.Highly Recommend.👓👓👓👍👀👀

dexter
Website Member

Website Member

27/08/2014 : 23:15:23      reply with quote

I am going to use the local optician next check up time, for sure. We need local services of this kind.

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

28/08/2014 : 03:57:09      reply with quote

I took my daughter today and I can honestly say I thought the service was excellent and I would easily recommend ... as a Town we indeed need services like these and I hope they get enough support and custom to stay !

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

28/08/2014 : 08:05:25      reply with quote

I'll second that.
We get a free eye test voucher at work, but it is only for "Spec-shovers".

I would rather pay and know it has been done properly. I got my computer and reading glasses in Silsden recently, and the advice given was spot on.

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

28/08/2014 : 10:00:10      reply with quote

Other 'arf got new specs there, I shall go for my next eye test also. The young men were lovely to deal with and their receptionist also was really nice. Hope this business is here to stay, they deserve to succeed.

sandran
Website Member

Website Member

30/08/2014 : 13:59:11      reply with quote

I agree very polite and professional optition ,very helpful with his advice on questions I asked .Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Replies in this thread : 8

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Silsden opticians  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to