Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Free 2x Solid Mahogany Exterior Doors Excelent Condition

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Free 2x Solid Mahogany Exterior Doors Excelent Condition

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

22/08/2014 : 11:33:12      reply with quote

Free 2x solid mahogany exterior doors in excelent condition with no rot 6' 5" high 33" wide with sealed double glazed pattern glass unit in the top half 38" x 24", The doors are very heavy i can deliver to you in silsden if you only want one of them no problem can go separate, If you can use one or both drop me a message
click for more information

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

22/08/2014 : 16:04:27      reply with quote

I could use one of those doors Hilbilly if you could get it to me in Silsden as it wouldn't fit in me K car. If you still have one left would you e mail me magsgreen64@hotmail.co.uk please. I will be happy to donate to air ambulance for it.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

22/08/2014 : 17:33:13      reply with quote

Started with two doors One door has now gone to silsden gale so if my maths is still as sharp as it was that should leave just one door to rehome, yep only one left (Life is good)

Beard
Website Member

Website Member

26/08/2014 : 19:14:57      reply with quote

Hi Hillbilly,

I'll take that last door off your hands if you still have it.

Thanks

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

26/08/2014 : 20:38:18      reply with quote

Hi Beard a close shave but still have one door left, I tried to call you on your mobile tonight but got your answer phone i have left my contact numbers just give me a call to arrange pick up or if you need it delivering i can drop it off for you at no extra cost :0) (Life is good)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

27/08/2014 : 15:10:25      reply with quote

Picked up today by one happy Beard, what a TOP Man he left me a bottle of chardonnay wine, THANK YOU Beard it was a pleasure to meet you (Life is good)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Free 2x Solid Mahogany Exterior Doors Excelent Condition  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to