Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Ilkley Literature Festival

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Ilkley Literature Festival

adeythom
Website Member

Website Member

02/09/2014 : 14:15:14      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hi all. From 3rd to 19th October, Ilkley hosts the North's biggest literature festival - more than 200 events for adults, children, writers, non-writers, poets, and anyone else!

Featured artists include Andy Kershaw, Chris Ryan, Andrew Motion, Gyles Brandreth, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Will Self, Geoff Boycott, Sheila Hancock and Claire Balding - plus many, many more. There are also lots of free fringe events for all tastes.

You can view the program online (and book tickets) at www.uk.patronbase.com/_ilkleyliteraturefestival/Productions or download a PDF version from www.ilkleyliteraturefestival.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ILF-Programme-2014-screen.pdf

I volunteer at the festival, and was volunteered to promote it a bit in Silsden, so I've also got lots of programs, leaflets covering various strands (including the children's festival), and some posters. If you run a business in (or around) Silsden, and you'd like some, please let me know - either by replying to this thread, or emailing me at adeythom@gmail.com. I can drop them off this week!

Thanks!happy :)
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Ilkley Literature Festival  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to