Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > dogcatcher had an accident

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : dogcatcher had an accident

midway
Website Member

Website Member

13/09/2014 : 18:26:22      reply with quote

i know we are all concerned about him at the moment,i have seen him today although he is obviously in discomfort from extensive bruising to his leg & hip, and with lacerations to his face, and hands, he assures me he is grateful for being able to walk away from the accident without a more serious injury, so i would along with hillbilly buba and the rest of the forum members inc peter wish him a speedy recovery.
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

13/09/2014 : 19:06:32      reply with quote

oh dear what happened? glad he is ok

midway
Website Member

Website Member

13/09/2014 : 19:27:36      reply with quote

Thank you ginjo for your concern ,i don't know the exact circumstances i only know he was involved in an accident on his motor cycle.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

14/09/2014 : 12:01:25      reply with quote

yes a well sunburnt idiot pulled out in front of me,sent him to specsaverslaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

14/09/2014 : 17:16:56      reply with quote

Nice to hear he is OK! but what about the bike, is it OK?
I hope the third party was insured and you were able to get all of their details.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

14/09/2014 : 19:28:07      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

yes thanks for the concern folks,hes getting done for driving without due care and attention:happy :),and his policy is paying out so i have a no blame claimhappy :),bike needs a front wheel and forks and other small trim when the bike droppedsad :(,i was only doing 20mph luckily no broken bones just cuts and bruises,4 witnesses in my favour so looks like it will soon be sorted.happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > dogcatcher had an accident   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to