Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Neighbourhood Planning

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Neighbourhood Planning

Rosy Lea
Website Member

Website Member

17/09/2014 : 19:20:18      reply with quote

Can someone explain what the Neighbourhood Planning is about?
What is the connection between Eastburn, Steeton and Silsden?
Being that Eastburn and Steeton are across the other side of the valley and the busy dual carriageway, I canít really see that Silsden has any kind of connection with them other than the naming of the Railway Station!
click for more information

bandnwire
Website Member

Website Member

17/09/2014 : 21:04:57      reply with quote

I believe that a leaflet has been sent out to every household about this. There is going to be a meeting in the Methodist Hall on Friday 26th September where you will be able to get information and ask any questions you may have.

midway
Website Member

Website Member

18/09/2014 : 11:39:03      reply with quote

Rosy Lea please see top left as( this site)( the web) below is a space bar,with a directional arrow type neighbourhood plan,press arrow,this will direct you to anything you want to know. hope this helps

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

18/09/2014 : 13:20:00      reply with quote

Information (what's it all about)
news.silsden.net/archives/1601

Questionnaire
news.silsden.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NeighbourhoodPlan_event_Sept2014_questionaire.pdf

Exhibition and information event

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

26/09/2014 : 09:23:56      reply with quote

TODAY

window
Website Member

Website Member

19/11/2014 : 22:31:43      reply with quote

At the public engagement meeting for the local plan on 26th and 27th of September this year was the main person giving the talk a member of the council or from somewhere else? Thank you for a reply. I could not go.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2014 : 09:23:30      reply with quote

posted by window
At the public engagement meeting for the local plan on 26th and 27th of September this year was the main person giving the talk a member of the council or from somewhere else? Thank you for a reply. I could not go.
It was not a talk.

It was an exhibition of local concerns across the area and members of the public were encouraged to put yellow stickers, with their views, on the subjects which concern them. It was quite fascinating to read the stickers.

Councillors from both Steeton and Silsden Councils were on hand to talk to about the Neighbourhood Plan.

I thought it was a very well organised meeting which did exactly what it was advertised to be 'a public engagement meeting'.

window
Website Member

Website Member

22/11/2014 : 13:35:13      reply with quote

To Peter, Thank you.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Neighbourhood Planning  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to