Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Six kitterns looking for new homes

Replies in this thread : 13

Author

Topic : Six kitterns looking for new homes

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/10/2014 : 21:30:29      reply with quote

Six kitterns looking for new homes, We have six beautiful six week old kitterns all looking for new homes, Four black and white and two tigers, If you can give one a loving new home drop us a message and we will get back to you happy :)happy :)happy :)
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

05/10/2014 : 21:55:15      reply with quote

oh no, why isn't your cat neutered, there are far too many unwanted kittens!!

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/10/2014 : 23:12:52      reply with quote

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

ginjo wind your giraffe neck in we are on a farm up in the hills and we end up with all the stray cats taking refuse here and not by choice by the way, If i was to get all the stray cats neutered that come here i would be a very poor man so it may be easy with a bucket of water but i try to be a fair man and find them homes then along comes ginjo rubber neck making me feel like is it worth all the effort rant over.

roosterman
Website Member

Website Member

06/10/2014 : 08:31:40      reply with quote

here here hillbilly, well said mr

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

06/10/2014 : 09:13:14      reply with quote

hear hear as well

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

06/10/2014 : 11:00:26      reply with quote

sorry if I offended you hillbilly, I did not know the circumstances.Hope they all go to good homes

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

06/10/2014 : 14:48:59      reply with quote

You tell em hillbilly and while we are all having a little moan all these lost cats if you let them out what do you expect keep them in

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

09/10/2014 : 07:12:10      reply with quote

if you contact the cats protection league they will often issue neutering vouchers for free if you offer these semi feral cats a home.It is very kind of you to care for these cats,I wish more people were as thoughtful.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

09/10/2014 : 12:02:04      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you janjag all is going well we had a girl from Riddelsden come for 50 free bales of hay who runs an animal rescue she has spent some time here over the last few days with cat traps. She caught the mother of the kittens on Tuesday night so has taken them to rehome as they are taking solid food She is having the mother neutered and will be returning her soon. We found two more younger kittens yesterday that were only about 3 weeks old she has taken them to a surrogate mother to hand feed but last night we caught the mother of them so she came back at 7.30am this morning to collect her, She is now back with her kittens and feeding them so as soon as they are old enough she will rehome them and get the mother neutered and return her back here, The only problem now is we still have three kittens that are about 4 months old and a tom cat so we have reset the traps so we can get any females neutered and then they too can then stay here (Life is good)

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

10/10/2014 : 07:31:00      reply with quote

Fantastic news-that 'ol tom needs sorting too or he will just move on to his next harem . He will be more settled too and stop his wandering-he may even catch a mouse or too !!! Keep up the good work

bandnwire
Website Member

Website Member

14/10/2014 : 16:13:12      reply with quote

You're a modern day Saint Francis if animals are drawn towards you.

bandnwire
Website Member

Website Member

14/10/2014 : 17:15:29      reply with quote

By the way the Patron Saint of cats is Gertrude, but I thought I would be kinder to you!

SOL
Website Member

Website Member

19/10/2014 : 09:24:11      reply with quote

What sex are the tiger ones?

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

19/10/2014 : 09:48:38      reply with quote

Sorry SOL all are now rehomedhappy :)happy :)happy :)

Replies in this thread : 13

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Six kitterns looking for new homes  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to