Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Briggate over the years

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Briggate over the years

NowAndThenBlogger
Website Member

Website Member

11/10/2014 : 16:53:21      reply with quote

Pictures from the early 1900s to the present day at www.johngliddle.blogspot.co.uk
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

11/10/2014 : 18:34:37      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

All i can say NowAndThenBlogger is just FANTASTIC spent over an hour looking at your photos, The other half is looking forward to having a look at them tonight, We have some very old photos and post cards of silsden if you want to have a look at them you are welcome, Keep up the good work

NowAndThenBlogger
Website Member

Website Member

11/10/2014 : 19:45:52      reply with quote

Thank you very much, hillbilly, for your kind remarks. Glad you like the Briggate feature. And thank you for the offer to see your old photos and postcards. I certainly would like to view them. Please can you email me at jhlddl@aol.com to arrange?

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

11/10/2014 : 21:30:50      reply with quote

Well the other half has just finished having a look at your Briggate pictures and what a small world one of the pictures is of her Grandfathers 2nd wife Bessie Spencer she is the only Grandmother she knew from her fathers side and tells me she has more photos of Bessie in her family albums so here is our land line number 01535 653176 if you call us we can call you back for a chat and to arrange for you to see the photos and postcards you will be welcome to take copies of any you want kind regards hillbilly

NowAndThenBlogger
Website Member

Website Member

11/10/2014 : 23:49:12      reply with quote

Small world, indeed. I look forward to speaking to you, hopefully tomorrow. Thank you again.

lenny
Website Member

Website Member

12/10/2014 : 22:15:10      reply with quote

Great addition to your blog.I remember buying Dinky cars from Dick Ashton's in Briggate in my youth and the Yorkshire Penny Bank as it was known in the 1950s.Looking forward to your next fix of nostalgia.

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Briggate over the years  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to