Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Unit 4

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Unit 4

Cid
Website Member

Website Member

24/10/2014 : 15:00:07      reply with quote

Hi,im just planning to open a car accessories and spares shop in Silsden to the trade and general public ,also any tyres ordered will be fit in our workshop at unit 4 Howden Road ind estate ,Watch this space
click for more information

Listener
Website Member

Website Member

24/10/2014 : 16:10:27      reply with quote

If it is open out of hours like your excellent garage is Cid it will be a big winner.

You offer a great value and service for the people of Silsden to have their cars fixed when they get home from work and ready that same evening.

Good luck with the new venture.

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

24/10/2014 : 19:01:58      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hi i live near there and i am sure there are already one if not two car places one works well in to the late evening too which is rather annoying
when we bought our house the units were not used in the early 90's i have no problem with them just i feel there should be a cut off point thats all

UNCLE FESTER
Website Member

Website Member

24/10/2014 : 19:30:51      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well i think that is a bit tough as the industrial estate was there when you bought your house and long before it was even built so no good moaning about it nowshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

24/10/2014 : 19:50:03      reply with quote

Nice one cid i will call in and see you sure we can give you some trade as you have done work for us before and we have always been 100% happyhappy :)happy :)happy :)

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

24/10/2014 : 21:00:48      reply with quote

car accessories and spares just what silsden needed,i will be using it as i thought airedale autoparts at x hills (since alan has sold it) has gone up in price so if they can compete with them they will be getting my businesshappy :)happy :)happy :)

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

29/10/2014 : 07:40:43      reply with quote

Good luck Cid-you deserve it . You work so hard and help so many people , your services are invaluable and you don't overcharge-sound man x

Jaguarxjs22
Website Member

Website Member

29/10/2014 : 17:42:17      reply with quote

Here Here! I have found Cid eminently distinguished by his extraordinary virtues and abilities,most unblemished integrity,singular diligence,attention and regularity in every branch of his department,unruffled by times or persons,remarkably correct....One Excellant Man.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Unit 4  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to