Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted - indoor guinea pig cage.

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : Wanted - indoor guinea pig cage.

Kelly
Website Member

Website Member

29/10/2014 : 19:09:09      reply with quote

Wanting to bring the piggies inside to protect them from firework noise. Does anybody have one they would be willing to sell?
click for more information

UNCLE FESTER
Website Member

Website Member

29/10/2014 : 19:25:17      reply with quote

Kelly hillbilly has one for sale if you have a look at the posting just below yours some clown from Burnley has just offered him a £5 for it i know hillbilly very well and if you wave a tenner at him i bet he will do you a deal his phone number is 07813 766570

oldlag
Website Member

Website Member

29/10/2014 : 19:31:08      reply with quote

think i just found one, not cheap,and not easy to find over£95 to buy, does £45 sound OK.

Kelly
Website Member

Website Member

30/10/2014 : 08:55:15      reply with quote

Thanks uncle fester, i didnt see that post. I have sent hillbilly a message so fingers crossed.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

30/10/2014 : 10:23:26      reply with quote

Hi Kelly i do still have the zoo zone cage and you are welcome to have it for £10 i will get the other tenner off uncle fester next time i see himlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D if you can contact me on 01535 653176 or 07813 766570 i will be going down in to town later today and could drop it off to save you the journey kind regards Hillbilly ps I did not recive a message from you

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted - indoor guinea pig cage.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to