Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Misc items for sale / childs stuff free to those in need. Child's/home/leisure/tech

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Misc items for sale / childs stuff free to those in need. Child's/home/leisure/tech

Bendy
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2014 : 15:41:59      reply with quote

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Beko condensing tumble dryer. White. 2 years old, very little use. 110.

Caravan Jack pads, Maypole MP4976, new unused, still in box 4.

Mamas and Papas, Zeddy & Parsnip tabs top curtains (132x160), tie backs & hanging light shade. Perfect condition, 60.

Scalextric micro racing set DBS Supercars, all track, 2 cars, but needs 2nd controller replacing. 20.

Vista CCTV VIP2 Professional Network video encoder. Turns the composite video camera into an IP camera. RCA to BNC adapters included. H.264 compression, also MPEG4 and motion JPEG. Dual streaming. RS422 PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) control of PTZ camera. Audio in and out. Can be powered by PoE or 12v input. Alarms and alerts. Running latest firmware. See www.networkwebcams.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2147 for more info. 12v PSU included. 100

Sony EVI-D31 PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) video conference type camera for indoor use, can be used for conferencing or CCTV/Security . 12x optical zoom. Output to composite RCA & S-Video. RS232 VISCA control of PTZ functions. Sony PSU included. 80.

Belkin KVM PS2. 2 Port Keyboard/video/mouse adapter. Control 2 PCs using only 1 keyboard, 1 mouse & 1 screen. VGA type video connector and PS2 type keyboard and mouse connectors. 25.

Belkin KVM USB. 2 Port Keyboard/video/mouse adapter. Control 2 PCs using only 1 keyboard, 1 mouse & 1 screen. VGA type video connector and USB type keyboard and mouse connectors. 25.

Kensington steel laptop security cable with 2 keys. Keeps the laptop locked to a table so it cannot be removed easily. 15

NEW TP-Link Wireless N USB adapter. New, in sealed box. TL-WN727N. 20

NEW 5 Litres Carlube Triple R Synthetic 15w40 Turbo Diesel car engine oil. 10

NEW Osram HB4 12v 51w night breaker unlimited headlight bulbs x2. 15

SPLX1250 12" 500W subwoofer, unused, still in original box. 20.

2 Snowboards. 1 Matrix Kinetic 154 (all mountain board) snowboard with bindings. A few years old but not abused. Only used for learning on then bought a more expensive board. Ideal for beginners. 1 Matrix Diesel 154 (all mountain) snowboard, unused, no bindings on this board. 50 the pair.

Veho Discovery USB 200x zoom Microscope, VMS-001 Version 1. Works with Windows and Mac, but not with Windows 7 or Snow Leopard 10.6. 15

NEW, in box, unopened. Pulsar Low Voltage Mood Lighting. 10 round white LED lights that can be installed into decking, floors, skirting, kick boards etc. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Can be touched and walked on when installed and in use. IP44 rated. Lit up LED area is 13mm diameter. cutting hole size is 20mm diameter. 20.

NEW, still wrapped. Black/Silver Glitter Jacquard Waistcoat 38 regular. Ideal for upcoming party season. 15

D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G+ PCI Wi-Fi network card. 5.

ASUS P5KC Mainboard with CPU, Heatsink and fan. 1Gb of memory still on this board. Supports DDR3 1333 RAM. Cant remember which CPU is on there, but board supports Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad CPUs. 20.

The following items are FREE to collect, preferably only for people who actually need them. IE, not for someone to stick in a car boot sale.

Childs wellies, Lightening McQueen. Red, Size 6. 0.00 FREE to collect.

Childs slippers, Lightening McQueen. Red/black, Size 9. 0.00 FREE to collect.

Plain white potty, 0.00 FREE to collect.

2 packs of 6 gold Christmas Baulbles, 2 shiney, 2 glitter, 2 matt. 2 inch diameter, with string, un-opened. 0.00 FREE to collect.

Playmobile type fire station front, door opens to let vehicles through. 0.00 FREE to collect.

Childs plastic mini golf/crazy golf set for indoor use. 0.00 FREE to collect.

Bob the Builder VTech talking telephone. 0.00 FREE to collect.

I also have clothes for boys ages up to about 2-3 years old. Let me know if you want details or more info on these.
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2014 : 17:35:50      reply with quote

Hi you don't happen to have a kitchen sink by any chance do youhappy :)happy :)happy :)laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Bilbo1_uk
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2014 : 17:40:30      reply with quote

Hi There
If they are still available, please could I have:
The car garage
The Gruffalo jigsaw
The Fireman Sam scooter

Please could I also have some details of the boys clothes, age 3-4 years?

If it's easier, you can contact me on 07736 979630. I'm available to collect Tues/Weds eve and Thurs/Fri.

Thank you
Leanne

Bendy
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2014 : 18:08:47      reply with quote

Hey Hillbilly,
Yes, I do have a kitchen sink, but it's still used for doing the washing up! happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2014 : 18:43:26      reply with quote

Well never mind then sad :(sad :(sad :( but still good to know you do the washing up in the good old traditional way good on yahappy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

Bendy
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2014 : 19:30:47      reply with quote

These have now gone:
The car garage
The Gruffalo jigsaw
The Fireman Sam scooter

Beard
Website Member

Website Member

03/11/2014 : 19:15:08      reply with quote

Hello,

I Would be interested in the piano mat and the Mr potato Head please.

My number is 07740223994.

Thank you

Bendy
Website Member

Website Member

06/11/2014 : 15:02:13      reply with quote

Following items have gone....
Easel
Hobby horse
Mr Potato head
Piano mat

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Misc items for sale / childs stuff free to those in need. Child's/home/leisure/tech  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to