Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Road safety

Replies in this thread : 13

Author

Topic : Road safety

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2014 : 10:42:17      reply with quote

Rosy
When I did my training for my I.A.M. membership, one thing they said was, "If you are involved in any incident however slight, ask yourself: what could I have done differently that might have mitigated the effects."
You do not appear to have learnt anything form your near do's.
In all the years I have taken both my kids and my grand kids to feed the ducks I have never done so from the Kirkgate side of the beck, I always go to the St Jones side, much safer.
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2014 : 13:05:50      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yes Grandad nice to see someone who uses their brain not like someone else who is only good with their mouth not mentioning any nameslaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Rosy Lea
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2014 : 17:37:42      reply with quote

posted by grandad
Rosy
When I did my training for my I.A.M. membership, one thing they said was, "If you are involved in any incident however slight, ask yourself: what could I have done differently that might have mitigated the effects."
You do not appear to have learnt anything form your near do's.
In all the years I have taken both my kids and my grand kids to feed the ducks I have never done so from the Kirkgate side of the beck, I always go to the St Jones side, much safer.
Sorry Grandad..whenever we will walk out of the door we will not now hesitate to contact you for advice.

Floyd
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2014 : 20:06:05      reply with quote

Im beginning to dislike Rosy Lee attitude to everything ,surley she cant be like that in real life or can she?

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2014 : 20:24:51      reply with quote

Had a look at crashmap and Kirkgate does not look too dangerous, its Bell Sq where you take you life in your hands

HurricaneHector
Website Member

Website Member

11/11/2014 : 11:32:27      reply with quote

Floyd, Grandad, Rosey Proves with every one of her posts the old saying; that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!
She goes through life believing she knows everything and nobody can giver her useful advice.

cars
Website Member

Website Member

11/11/2014 : 21:52:39      reply with quote

Rosy Lea.... You will not beat granddad (as I've said, he's my hero)
someone told me, that when he fed the ducks, he only fed the small ones, so that the larger ones would not bite him !!! SAFETY IN MIND.....what a guy !
Rosy Lea IXU....council calling for you I think x

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

12/11/2014 : 10:06:17      reply with quote

But that would mean she'd have to move away from the kettle get off her backside and go to a TC meeting. No she's prefer to winge on here about what everybody else does rather than do anything herself..

Rosy Lea
Website Member

Website Member

12/11/2014 : 17:12:20      reply with quote

My Oh My what has become of all you trolls?
I have no need to beat Grandad he does such a great job of that himself.
If you donít question you donít get answers....If you donít challenge your views will go unheard and if you donít fight you will never win!
Silsden will change for the better or for the worse..but it will happen. The conservative point of view is for those who are unwilling to adapt to the future.
As Yorkshire folk we are 'Deo fidelis et patriaeí and with 'Fide Et Fortitudineí.

Darjeeling anybody!

blob
Website Member

Website Member

12/11/2014 : 18:26:18      reply with quote

After Gazzer's post I'm wondering what all this has to do with "Road Safety"?

Plus surely with questions there has to be a constructive argument to go with them when you don't get the answer you want?

HurricaneHector
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 09:53:39      reply with quote

Peter, Rosey is (baiting, bullying, and general nasty comments posted) Why don't you make her stop?

Rosy Lea
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 10:18:16      reply with quote

posted by HurricaneHector
Peter, Rosey is (baiting, bullying, and general nasty comments posted) Why don't you make her stop?
Good Morning
Err Thank you for that Hurricane Hector, but I think you will find that it is me/us that is been targeted in a bullying way. It is clear from the many posts that I have written that we have been picked upon by the usual crew on this forum. My Hubby has looked at other postings (cos I havent the time) on the forum and he states that other folk have been targeted similarly!
If they stay with the topic instead of digressing and targeting folk then there shouldnít be any problem.
But singling folk out for what that have to say, just cos they donít like their viewpoint is not on and Peter should be booting these people off. And that goes for you HurricaneHector for your earlier posting!
All comments should be generalised and not targetted at folk at all.
If you blatantly antagonise folk what do you expect!!!

Time for our 2nd Breakfast Tea... slurp

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 10:26:43      reply with quote

posted by Rosy Lea

If you blatantly antagonise folk what do you expect!!!

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 10:38:04      reply with quote

PLEASE READ

I have noticed lately there has been a certain amount of antagonism between members of this forum (baiting, bullying, and general nasty comments posted) - THIS MUST STOP. If you would not say something to their face DO NOT POST IT HERE.

Be nice to each other YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Peter (administrator)

Replies in this thread : 13

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Road safety  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to