Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > To those with interest in the proposed access road off Keighley Road

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : To those with interest in the proposed access road off Keighley Road

Pennypeck
Website Member

Website Member

12/11/2014 : 18:16:48      reply with quote

Including Silsden TC Planning Section (on the basis that an objection was raised to the original plans).

Re: Albert Square / Mill Banks - Planning Application 14/03672/ful

Be advised that two new documents entitled Heritage and Transport have been added in the last couple of days. They are perhaps more meaningful if read as follow-ups to earlier documents from Transport dated 03/09 and Highways 24/09, the latter stating that Highways could not support the application. The revised information regarding "visibility splays" is particularly interesting!

Enjoy!
click for more information

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

12/11/2014 : 18:43:44      reply with quote

A new in depth speed survey done in one hour on one day!!!!!!!

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 09:55:42      reply with quote

I tried to look at the application online but a message popped up saying no records found under that number, same thing happened when I put in Albert square

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 10:41:06      reply with quote

Go to

www.planning4bradford.com/online-applications/

and put

14/03672/ful in the search box

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 10:56:45      reply with quote

thanks peter, that is what I did before but it did not work.It has worked this time following your link but I am no wiser, how are normal people expected to understand these documents, might as well be written in double dutch

blob
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 12:53:46      reply with quote

Re the double Dutch. I agree but it says on the website that they are relaunching the planning bit in January 2015 so things might improve.

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 17:13:24      reply with quote

posted by blob
Re the double Dutch. I agree but it says on the website that they are relaunching the planning bit in January 2015 so things might improve.
Whatever happened to plain English language? All planning documents should be in plain English, for those that do not speak Planning language! I for one do not understand the technical jargon used in many of these documents. Surely the aim is to make them transparent for any interested parties?

I am not intentionally having a go at you Blob, but it irks me when i see references to articles that I cannot then cross reference, in order to make sense of them.

blob
Website Member

Website Member

13/11/2014 : 20:24:25      reply with quote

I completely agree Gamekeeper. It should be crystal clear. A cynic could say it isn't on purpose though to bamboozle the public/planning officers. Also after seeing a series called "The Planners" a couple of years ago the whole planning process is so open to abuse and stupidity its untrue.

Bottom line is if you have objections about this plan object as early as possible.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > To those with interest in the proposed access road off Keighley Road  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to