Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > An opportunity to thank Silsden groups,and individuals for all their hard work.

Replies in this thread : 19

Author

Topic : An opportunity to thank Silsden groups,and individuals for all their hard work.

midway
Website Member

Website Member

14/11/2014 : 21:24:32      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think there is certainly more groups and individuals who put time and effort into helping the community,but i would like to thank the Sports club / Silsden AFC, Youth Council and Silsden Environmental Group. Silsden Town Council , First Responders, Silsden Gala Committee, Events trust, and Silsden.net forum. without these people Silsden would be a dull place, so i would like to say thank you.
click for more information

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

14/11/2014 : 21:56:06      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I will second that and add British Legion, The Bowling Clubs,Golf Club and The Cricket Club. More to follow like The Proms on the Farm team

blob
Website Member

Website Member

14/11/2014 : 22:04:31      reply with quote

Nice to see a positive thread. I third this. Thank you to all the people that make Silsden a happy place!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

14/11/2014 : 23:24:28      reply with quote

And not forgetting Silsden Town Band

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

14/11/2014 : 23:36:39      reply with quote

Yes welcome home Midway great to see a happy thread again for a change and don't forget to add yourself to this list for all the time and effort you have put in over the years with Silsden A.R.L.C

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

15/11/2014 : 07:50:16      reply with quote

hear hear as well to allhappy :)

Floyd
Website Member

Website Member

15/11/2014 : 11:17:03      reply with quote

Funny int it we have a genuine thread here with genuine folk making genuine thanking gestures and that stirrer Rose lea is no where to be seen

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

15/11/2014 : 16:55:52      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here are some more name that i feel must go on this list yes Grandad skippy and the crew just clocked them putting the Christmas lights up again as they have done for many years three chears for Grandad skippy and crew for their hard work in making the town look so festive again Life is good happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

Listener
Website Member

Website Member

16/11/2014 : 15:11:13      reply with quote

Here, here to all the posts above giving thanks.

What a great community we could be if we always pulled together in the same direction.

SilYouthCouncil
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2014 : 19:26:22      reply with quote

On behalf of the groups in Silsden, thank you all for your kind words. happy :)

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2014 : 13:41:10      reply with quote

posted by midway
And not forgetting Silsden Town Band
Was going to mention them but they "blow their own trumpet"!!!!

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2014 : 14:58:23      reply with quote

One thing Bradford Council do well is the flower displays across from the Parish Church and the winter flowers have gone in this week. I know its not volunteers but it does improve the place

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2014 : 16:18:33      reply with quote

I was talking to a couple at Silsden AFC on Saturday who came to watch their team, Alsager. They had travelled from home which is near Stoke. They had a walk through the town having spent the morning in Skipton. They said what a beautiful place we live in and are coming back for a long weekend to further explore the area.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2014 : 20:49:50      reply with quote

Dodzi another top man from Silsden just had a peep at the Yorkshire Air Ambulance to see if Rosy Lea has made a donation yet laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D and just seen Dodzi's donation of 50.00 he has made, Three cheers for Dodzihappy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2014 : 21:16:51      reply with quote

And 12.50 gift aid too happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2014 : 21:42:38      reply with quote

Dodzi just a quick one to let you know we rehomed your late Mother and Farther's three pice suite free to good homes two chairs went to a girl who just loved them and the sofa went to a friend of mine who is going through a divorce and had nothing to sit on (JOB DONE) thank you from them and us Dodzihappy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

26/11/2014 : 08:11:39      reply with quote

posted by gazzer
One thing Bradford Council do well is the flower displays across from the Parish Church and the winter flowers have gone in this week. I know its not volunteers but it does improve the place
Might be the last time as Labours proposals for Bradfor Councils budget include a cut in planting garden areas. Could be a job for volunteers then

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

27/11/2014 : 12:33:17      reply with quote

Good to hear as the suite must have been sat on about 10 times!!! Lol. Having a new year party this year and I'm putting beer on as last year with an honesty bucket for the air ambulance - every little helps!!!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2015 : 10:44:58      reply with quote

A Big thank you to all the people who put on the fantastic event yesterday ( THANK YOU )

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2015 : 11:52:43      reply with quote

Midway, may I second that, thank you

Replies in this thread : 19

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > An opportunity to thank Silsden groups,and individuals for all their hard work.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to