Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Scimitar SS1

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : Scimitar SS1

Bricol
Website Member

Website Member

27/11/2014 : 20:23:08      reply with quote

Due to a very recent change in plans, a very lovely 1985 Scimitar SS1 1600 in silver (ish) with 8mths or so ish MOT. It does need another front shock tho - the bloke I bought it off only gave me one!

300 as an opening gambit - then you can beat me down to something mutually agreeable.

No tax.

07 904 108 423
Bri

click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

27/11/2014 : 22:29:57      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi Bricol i am very interested in your scimitar it may be a little too late to phone you tonight but i will contact you tomorrow

midway
Website Member

Website Member

29/11/2014 : 11:35:35      reply with quote

Ow hillbilly just popped round to craven drive to have a look at the scimitar, after making an appointment,Bricol wouldn't open his door,plenty of curtain twitching,but no response to my knocks,guys a nutter, seen the car,it's not worth a second look.

Jaguarxjs22
Website Member

Website Member

29/11/2014 : 20:58:00      reply with quote

Hi Bricol, I would be interested in the car 07946 846524 thanks , Frank.

Bricol
Website Member

Website Member

01/12/2014 : 22:09:29      reply with quote

Frank, I'll give you a tinkle tomorrow.

As for the rather offensive, over the top post, by Ms Midway, several things come to mind, but I was in the garage, with my phone, just down the drive, with the door open, a teenage lad was in the house and says our VERY loud doorbell positioned by the front porch door never rang, and our three very cute, very funny, very athletic rescue cat kittens thoroughly enjoy charging up and down the curtains, causing lots of random twitching at all times wink :)

As for the car, for an enthusiast, a 30yr old British built lightweight sports car, built in limited numbers, priced appropriately for its condition, with the seller indicating negotiation is very possible, indeed welcomed, is always worth a second look, maybe even a third happy :)

Merry Christmas to you too happy :)

Bri

Bricol
Website Member

Website Member

09/12/2014 : 08:30:21      reply with quote

SOLD!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

09/12/2014 : 09:07:58      reply with quote

Ooow!! That is good news Bri, what's next, now you have made room,new hut,some more chickens,perhaps a goat?

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Scimitar SS1  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to