Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > For sale - 5 radiators and a baxi LPG combi boiler

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : For sale - 5 radiators and a baxi LPG combi boiler

Beard
Website Member

Website Member

01/12/2014 : 17:47:50      reply with quote

Having the heating replaced and renewing all the above which was installed by the previous owner in 2005.
Radiators are various sizes and the boiler has been serviced in last year so in working order.
Rather than scrapping it I thought that someone could use it so please make me an offer or I'll weigh them in at the scrappers.
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

07/12/2014 : 19:18:58      reply with quote

Beard we want your radiators for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance it is for a good cause if you feel you want them to go to the cause we collected six radiators and some copper pipe yesterday that was donated so will be going to the scrap yard on Tuesday or Wednesdayhappy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

Beard
Website Member

Website Member

08/12/2014 : 14:09:28      reply with quote

OK hillbilly, consider the radiators donated to the good cause.
If you want to ring rrgarding the details of how I get them to you.

Thanks

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

08/12/2014 : 14:20:03      reply with quote

Beard that is very kind of you i can pick them up anytime it is convenient for you

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > For sale - 5 radiators and a baxi LPG combi boiler  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to