Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanting Hostess Trolly

Replies in this thread : 8

Author

Topic : Wanting Hostess Trolly

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

07/12/2014 : 09:58:37      reply with quote

Hi we are in need of the above preferred one with heated compartments in the top regards Bob 07974570246
click for more information

NUTTY WALTER
Website Member

Website Member

07/12/2014 : 20:28:12      reply with quote

hello Bobby T what a small world i have here a phillips hostess trolly with four stainless steel warming dishes on the top and two warming cupboards underneath my wife has onley used it twice so it is in excellent full working order and i was going to let you have it for free been a very fair chap but my wife has a better memory than me and said i think that is that cheeky little chap that told you were to stick your stone flags so i had a check up to see if it was and yes it was you Bobby T well it looks like you will just have to settle for a cold christmas dinner wont you!!!!!

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

07/12/2014 : 21:09:20      reply with quote

Nutty its XMAS come on give him one I mean give him it.
Im sure he will make a donation to the air ambulance

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

08/12/2014 : 08:16:41      reply with quote

Many thanks Nutty Walter nice to have got your message ,if you look back I think I was MAN enough to profoundly apologise for our misunderstanding ,but there goes sorry again regards Bob

midway
Website Member

Website Member

08/12/2014 : 15:38:36      reply with quote

Bob t just managed a super deal with NUTTY WALTER bought trolley for 40,hillbilly will deliver it tuesday.no rush for payment OK after Christmas.

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

08/12/2014 : 15:51:29      reply with quote

HEE HEE HEE ,Midway you are such a wag, that warmer is just fine just what I need many thanks for your time and trouble lol

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

08/12/2014 : 16:10:01      reply with quote

posted by Bob T
HEE HEE HEE ,Midway you are such a wag, that warmer is just fine just what I need many thanks for your time and trouble lol

Given your previous employment you can not even think of using that indoors.Its obviously not PAT tested and does not have a CE mark!!!!

NUTTY WALTER
Website Member

Website Member

11/12/2014 : 22:41:49      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Bravo Bobby T i have just got back home from a little brake away and just tuned in to silsden.net to see how all the local clowns are doing!!! well looks like they are all still busy!!!!!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

12/12/2014 : 08:34:05      reply with quote

Your sense of humor still not working then NUTTY, good luck with that then.

Replies in this thread : 8

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanting Hostess Trolly  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to