Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Help! Raffle Items needed for The Endometriosis Primrose Ball 2015

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Help! Raffle Items needed for The Endometriosis Primrose Ball 2015

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

02/01/2015 : 10:28:41      reply with quote

Dear All,

I have run the Leeds / Bradford / Skipton Endometriosis Support Group (which is part of a national Charity)for about 7 years and although I am based in Silsden (holding meetings in Shipley) my region covers a large part of Yorkshire.

Endometriosis effects 1 in 10 women within the UK, this is a large statistic and for some can mean a life of pain, fatigue and infertility.

To raise awareness and funds on a national level I have arranged the first ever Primrose Ball (Leeds Plaza) which will celebrate the amazing women who struggle with this illness.

I am posting this as I am looking for support regarding Raffle/Tombola prizes... if anyone has anything they can donate that would be very much appreciated.

If anyone has any services that could enhance the event, a photographer or entertainer ....

my email is endometriosissupportgroup@live.co.uk

Thank You
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Help! Raffle Items needed for The Endometriosis Primrose Ball 2015  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to