Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Free Zumba Gold Class - 13th January 2015

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Free Zumba Gold Class - 13th January 2015

zumbaHelen
Website Member

Website Member

10/01/2015 : 18:22:18      reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Helen here from Silsden Disco Zumba. The Disco Zumba sessions in Silsden have been running now for 12 months now and over the last year I have been asked many times if I offer a low impact class "Zumba Gold". It was always something I had hoped to offer once the standard sessions bedded in......

So...... it is with great pleasure to invite you all to try a class for FREE!! 13th January 2015 at the Town Hall Ballroom - 11am I will be holding a free taster session for you all to enjoy! This will be completely free of charge!! Usual price 4

What is Zumba Gold??? It's a low impact version of the regular class. It's less stress on the joints, no hard and fast cardio. It still works the body, tones, focuses on core, stability and balance as well as mobility and flexibility. Anyone can enjoy this low impact class!! Those new to exercise, never worked out before, recently had a baby or simply want to enjoy Zumba but at a slightly lower pace!! The music is still Latin based and so are the moves, salsa, mambo, merengue and cumbia. Best of all is still set in the awesome disco setting.

Come give it a try - its free after all!!!

Please feel free to call me with any questions!

I hope to see a few of you there.

Helen
Silsden Disco Zumba
07817 532364

click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Free Zumba Gold Class - 13th January 2015   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to