Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > 100 Promise For The Yorkshire Air Ambulance

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2
<< next page next page >>

Author

Topic : 100 Promise For The Yorkshire Air Ambulance

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2015 : 20:31:48      reply with quote

I have just recived a phone call from a Silsden.net user who has pledged 100 to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance if we can get ten people to volunteer to walk from Wesley Place car park Silsden to Light Bank Lane just under the Nab End if you are interested leave a message first ten to volunteer will raise the 100 but anyone over the first ten are most welcome to come along for the walk time and date to be finalized happy :)
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2015 : 22:23:28      reply with quote

ok i will volunteer for it then also Bubba has volunteered and hillbillys Dad 80 years young has got his name down so only another seven Peter ??? shocked 8O we must have ten to get the 100 so come on don't be shy happy :)happy :)happy :) (Life is good)

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2015 : 22:42:52      reply with quote

Hillbilly I think if you set a date or make it a weekend you will get some more names

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2015 : 22:55:46      reply with quote

Thank you Greengrass it will be a weekend and we will try to make it so it fits in with all the people who are interested i will talk to the kind silsden.net user who has pledged the 100 and get a firm date and time A.S.A.P. happy :)

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2015 : 07:43:25      reply with quote

put me down Hillbilly

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2015 : 11:33:44      reply with quote

posted by Bob T
put me down Hillbilly
Top man Bob T thank you it is great to have you on board happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

27/01/2015 : 18:03:24      reply with quote

Still need another six people to volunteer, Not a big ask to raise a nice sum of 100 for the Y.A.A. and boost the total raised on silsden.net to 883.35 happy :)

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

27/01/2015 : 19:47:52      reply with quote

Hillbilly
Give us a time and date! And if I can I will come along.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

27/01/2015 : 20:00:12      reply with quote

Thank you Grandad it would be great to have you on board, It will be one Sunday over the next few weeks and we would be leaving from Wesley place car park at 11am just need to get it right with the wether happy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 13:33:53      reply with quote

Yet again hillbilly you've come up with a cracking idea to raise funds for the Y.A.A. wot a pity the support from the forum isn't reciprocated,with the exception of grandad,Bob t, Bubba, your own father, and myself. But let's not get despondent, it's early days yet.

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 13:49:53      reply with quote

I will if it can be the right time n day for me.javascript:smileyInsert(topicform.message, 'happy :)');

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 14:22:05      reply with quote

Midway / hillbilly you will have to put a firm date down as I would have to check the tide tables lol but im sure if you put a date down and stick to it you will have more interest if it peesis it down on the day im sure the pub will be open

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 15:18:07      reply with quote

Just a thought, are you arranging for a bus to bring the old codgers back from the Nabb? laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 15:46:40      reply with quote

Hillbilly how do we get back ps dick hudsons is to far for us od ones lol

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 16:06:56      reply with quote

Simple we take 3 cars up to the Nab before we set off and the 3drivers come back in one car leaving the other 2cars up there finish the walk and the 10 of us come back in the2cars ,simple

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 16:23:57      reply with quote

posted by greengrass
Midway / hillbilly you will have to put a firm date down as I would have to check the tide tables lol but im sure if you put a date down and stick to it you will have more interest if it peesis it down on the day im sure the pub will be open
I hope the water doesn't come in so far that it effects this walk

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 18:07:05      reply with quote

posted by Peter
Just a thought, are you arranging for a bus to bring the old codgers back from the Nabb? laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
Peter you said you could not make it laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 18:21:07      reply with quote

posted by silsden gala
I will if it can be the right time n day for me.javascript:smileyInsert(topicform.message, 'happy :)');
Silsden Gala it would be a pleasure to have you on board "Hope you can make it" happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 18:30:45      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

posted by midway
Yet again hillbilly you've come up with a cracking idea to raise funds for the Y.A.A. wot a pity the support from the forum isn't reciprocated,with the exception of grandad,Bob t, Bubba, your own father, and myself. But let's not get despondent, it's early days yet.
Midway it was not my idea i got a phone call from a silsden.net user who has pledged the 100 donation for Y.A.A. but His wishes are to stay anonymous happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 18:38:24      reply with quote

posted by Bob T
Simple we take 3 cars up to the Nab before we set off and the 3drivers come back in one car leaving the other 2cars up there finish the walk and the 10 of us come back in the2cars ,simple
Good thinking Bob T good to know one of us has a brain shocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 18:59:16      reply with quote

Just take your skate boards with you, it's all downhill on the way back. laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
solid wood flooring

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2015 : 19:34:30      reply with quote

Peter midway has just entered the building and he says wind your horns in or he will set you up with a project shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Looloo
Website Member

Website Member

29/01/2015 : 17:42:55      reply with quote

Count us in Hillbilly, hubby and I will join you - oh and dog as well!!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

29/01/2015 : 18:36:22      reply with quote

Oy hillbilly no more snow this weekend so let's get this show on the road. so have we settled on a 11am start from wesley place, with the route to be decided on the conditions under foot? and is it def' Sunday.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

29/01/2015 : 19:22:02      reply with quote

posted by Looloo

Count us in Hillbilly, hubby and I will join you - oh and dog as well!!
Thank you Looloo and hubby it will be great to have you on the team sure your dog will really enjoy the walk too happy :)happy :)happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

29/01/2015 : 19:32:55      reply with quote

posted by midway
Oy hillbilly no more snow this weekend so let's get this show on the road. so have we settled on a 11am start from wesley place, with the route to be decided on the conditions under foot? and is it def' Sunday.
Sorry Middy
no way i can make it this Sunday as i want to build a big snowmanshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 10:13:49      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

On a serious note this Sunday would be a bit short notice and also we have not got ten people as yet sad :( but i spoke to the sponcer last night and he said he is happy for Looloo's dog to count as one of the ten happy :)

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 18:35:01      reply with quote

I was planning to bring my dog, Does she count for one of the ten?
How many more do we need?

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 19:08:17      reply with quote

Yes Grandad your dog will count as one of the ten and get 10 for Y.A.A. looks like we could end up with more dogs than people at this rate shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)happy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 19:09:01      reply with quote

Now that is fine hillbilly but in the interim i am going to do the walk starting Sunday 1st February, because it is possible there could be people who would like to do this walk but aren't registered on the forum. To anybody interested in doing the walk, it takes approx' 2 hours, that is via Brunthwaite lane. So that is meeting at Wesley plc car park at 11 am. you will recognize me i will be wearing a black hoodie jacket & woolie cap with Silsden written on it. ps Bring a camera. Grandad see you sunday bring the dog.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 19:57:00      reply with quote

Ok Middy L@@KS like the walk is on for this Sunday 1st Feb at 11am leaving from Wesley place car park, Just hope it is not too short notice to get the ten we need to get the 100 for Y.A.A. not a big ask now that dogs will count for one aswell hope all the people who have showed interest will be able to make it at such short notice happy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 20:17:31      reply with quote

No problem hillbilly anybody that wants to do the walk next week or the week after, or any Sunday i'll be there.

Looloo
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 21:45:51      reply with quote

sorry folks we cant make this weekend. I will book us in for next Sunday.

midway
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 21:54:35      reply with quote

UP DATE sorry forgot to mention your route to the nab is entirely your choice.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2015 : 22:03:42      reply with quote

posted by Looloo
sorry folks we cant make this weekend. I will book us in for next Sunday.
No problem Looloo Husband and four legged friend next week will be fine happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

31/01/2015 : 13:44:51      reply with quote

posted by midway
Now that is fine hillbilly but in the interim i am going to do the walk starting Sunday 1st February, because it is possible there could be people who would like to do this walk but aren't registered on the forum. To anybody interested in doing the walk, it takes approx' 2 hours, that is via Brunthwaite lane. So that is meeting at Wesley plc car park at 11 am. you will recognize me i will be wearing a black hoodie jacket & woolie cap with Silsden written on it. ps Bring a camera. Grandad see you sunday bring the dog.
Please try and turn up tomorrow in support of our Y.A.A.

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2
<< next page next page >>

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > 100 Promise For The Yorkshire Air Ambulance  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to