Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Wildlife

Replies in this thread : 8

Author

Topic : Wildlife

wildlifeman
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2015 : 22:02:51      reply with quote

On a cheerful note for anyone who is interested, a great time of the year to see kingfishers either side of our lovely town, a nice distraction from the politics and a reminder of the beautiful scenery around here.....
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2015 : 22:41:20      reply with quote

Nice one Wildlifeman i will keep me eyes open with the hope of seeing one i have not seen a kingfisher for a few years if you are interested in seeing some very rare wildlife you are most welcome to call in and have a walk round the land up here on silsden moor we can tell you what and where you will see some rare wildlife please feel free to give us a call 01535 653176 or mobile 07813 766570 anytime

Happysnapper
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2015 : 11:44:51      reply with quote

Hillbilly, what sort of things are we ilkley to see up there...and are there any footpaths to follow.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2015 : 14:23:01      reply with quote

well in sure i got a glimpse of big foot up there not so long agohappy :)wink ;)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2015 : 15:05:35      reply with quote

posted by Happysnapper
Hillbilly, what sort of things are we ilkley to see up there...and are there any footpaths to follow.
Hi Happysnapper please feel free to give us a call for a chat 01535 653176 or mobile 07813 766570 any time

wildlifeman
Website Member

Website Member

27/01/2015 : 15:59:45      reply with quote

Many thanks to Hillbilly and Mrs Hillbilly for the welcome this morning, great hospitality and a superb area for wildlife as you promised. Me and happysnapper enjoyed a great walk around the area, I will look forward to getting you some good photographs of your local residents on a day with a little more sunshine.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

27/01/2015 : 16:36:21      reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words Wildlifeman it was a pleasure to meet you and Happy snapper, You will always be made welcome anytime you want to return happy :)

colliebramble
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 13:21:45      reply with quote

Hi Hillbilly,
I was the person who sent you a text the other day, who said I would be happy to make a donation to YAA.
My son is really keen on Wildlife photography and as I mentioned there are a few things I have on my bucket list which I would really like to see.

I just wanted you to know that I was genuine happy :)

Thanks

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 14:07:22      reply with quote

Nice to talk with you today colliebramble you are most welcome to come up anytime thank you for your kind offer of making a donation to the Y.A.A. SEE YOU SOONhappy :)

Replies in this thread : 8

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Wildlife