Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Free to whoever wants it, Henderson up/over Garage Door

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : Free to whoever wants it, Henderson up/over Garage Door

Bee2771
Website Member

Website Member

04/02/2015 : 11:19:47      reply with quote

Henderson Georgian Style Up & Over Garage Door And Frame
comes mounted into its frame with all fixings present
used but in good condition, The frame outside mearurments are;
Hieght 2280mm
Width 2200mm
Door is removed and ready to be collected. the door is located in Silsden
Text only please, 07402132310
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

04/02/2015 : 22:30:53      reply with quote

Just to let people know do not waist your time sending text as i text early this afternoon and it was already spoken for Bee2771 you could have just taken the time to put a little note on this post to say it is no longer avalable sad :(

Bee2771
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 10:13:47      reply with quote

posted by hillbilly
Just to let people know do not waist your time sending text as i text early this afternoon and it was already spoken for Bee2771 you could have just taken the time to put a little note on this post to say it is no longer avalable sad :(
First of all hillbilly, the reason i put text only was for the fact i was not going to be near a pc so would not be able to answer and replies on here! so people would have been waiting for a reply, which can cause issues if a lot of people are waiting for answers...CORRECT?
Secondly, everone who took the time to text got a reply "sorry its taken, subject to collection" within 10 seconds which i found worked better.
On a final note...What i would suggest it that you keep your petty little thoughts to yourself, I put the door on in the hope that it would benefit somone in someway, hopfully saving them money.....but hey ho, this is silsden.net where abuse is rife and good deeds get frowned upon!!!!

gut.c.bin
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 13:29:09      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

thanks very much for the garage door bee ,very nice one going on to a new build happy :), not scrap ps,do u have the key for it,you re too slow hillbilly got to be fast for freebies on here and giving bee stick as well shame on youwink ;)wink ;)wink ;)there will be a donation to yaa shortlyhappy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 14:54:17      reply with quote

posted by gut.c.bin
thanks very much for the garage door bee ,very nice one going on to a new build happy :), not scrap ps,do u have the key for it,you re too slow hillbilly got to be fast for freebies on here and giving bee stick as well shame on youwink ;)wink ;)wink ;)there will be a donation to yaa shortlyhappy :)
Hello gut.c.bin nice IP address strange but it just happens to be the same one as dogcatcher's or are you just living together ? shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 16:33:21      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)wink ;)

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

09/02/2015 : 14:00:40      reply with quote

www.justgiving.com/silsden

Thank you for your donation

Replies in this thread : 6

Thread Closed

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Free to whoever wants it, Henderson up/over Garage Door  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to