Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > little earthquakes and easy street gig

Replies in this thread : 12

Author

Topic : little earthquakes and easy street gig

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 12:02:58      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hi charity gig this friday 6th at sunnybank,last time gig for the 2 bands, easy st (on first 8.15 ish) hav`nt played together for years,tickets 5 for charity but all sold out but i have one for sale and im told there are more for sale on facebook.
click for more information

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 21:00:47      reply with quote

ticket still availablehappy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2015 : 23:27:46      reply with quote

Is this the same easy street who had a private pressing single the cat number was easy 001 despite the band been called Eazy, The single was called quest for glory and the B side was let em rock if it was they are called Eazy street with a Z i used to have two mint copies of it on 7" vinyl but sold them on ebay one made 113 and the other went for 111 one coppy was sold by an ebayer from Skipton for 311 if you type it in to youtube you can listen to it and it is well worth a listen if you are in to NWOBHM style music happy :)happy :)happy :)

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 09:18:27      reply with quote

Yes thats them - I too have a copy if the single - signed by all the band....The single was recorded after they won a competition in Bradford. Most of them went on to form the Little Earthquakes....

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 10:05:39      reply with quote

yes hillybilly it is eazy street,the single was "quest for glory" i have a copy but tikes brother has loads and is selling them for a tenner to germany where they still have a fan clubhappy :) ,so if they are selling on ebay for hundreds thats goodsad :(

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 10:33:10      reply with quote

Of the two i sold on ebay one went to Germany and the other went to an ebayer in Greece called Kostas i still keep in touch with Kostas who has asked me if there is a profile on facebook for him to post on three heavy metal sites ??? it would be great if someone could take some footage of the gig tonight and put it on youtube as there is nothing at all of them playing livesad :(

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 13:05:25      reply with quote

posted by Dodzi
Yes thats them - I too have a copy if the single - signed by all the band....The single was recorded after they won a competition in Bradford. Most of them went on to form the Little Earthquakes....

good idea dodzi ,i think i will take my copy down tonight and get it signedhappy :)

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 17:07:44      reply with quote

Hope people are not looking for profit tonight.Dont forget its raising money for dementia charities

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 17:25:41      reply with quote

Wont be selling my single. I've also bought 2 tickets for tonight and it looks like I'm not going to be well enough to go sad :(

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2015 : 17:33:14      reply with quote

posted by gazzer
Hope people are not looking for profit tonight.Dont forget its raising money for dementia charities
thats why we have all bought a 5 ticket in my case ive bought tworazz :prazz :prazz :plaugh :D

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

07/02/2015 : 11:33:52      reply with quote

what afantastic gig packed out everyone that was anybody were therelaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)got record signed by original eazy street members,now worth ????!!!!didnt sell spare ticket so that was 10 to dementia charityhappy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

07/02/2015 : 22:03:46      reply with quote

Item condition:
Used
Ended:
23 Feb, 2014 18:34:24 GMT
Winning bid:
Approximately EUR 418.53
EAZY STREET - Quest For Glory Ultra-rare NWOBHM 7" Angel Witch, Diamond Head
Crumbs Doggy wot's your copy worth.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

08/02/2015 : 09:37:03      reply with quote

did lights for them for about 10 years +, even a member of band at the end, paid and took a turn at driving but not a mention at last gig so might sell happy :)happy :)laugh :Dlaugh :Dwink ;)wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 12

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > little earthquakes and easy street gig  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to