Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Kn*b parked outside Pauls

Replies in this thread : 8

Author

Topic : Kn*b parked outside Pauls

Floyd
Website Member

Website Member

11/02/2015 : 15:55:40      reply with quote

Thought someone would have mentioned the above it was parked there yesterday as well (unless its been there 2 days) its got a disabled sticker in it, as if we havnt got enough congestion on Skipton road
click for more information

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

11/02/2015 : 16:00:54      reply with quote

If its got a disabled sticker on it.....maybe they disabled?

Spanish Omelette
Website Member

Website Member

11/02/2015 : 16:01:44      reply with quote

Maybe the poor person is disabled then. Perhaps a little more compassion wouldn't go amiss?

Bendy
Website Member

Website Member

11/02/2015 : 17:30:15      reply with quote

Having a blue badge isn't a license to park where ever you like, however you like.
Too many badge holders park 'like a knob' and think it's ok.
That car was getting it's details taken by a PC tonight when I passed it, maybe the owner will park with more consideration next time if they do get a ticket.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

11/02/2015 : 19:02:47      reply with quote

i always thought a badge meant you could park on a single solid yellow line as double yellow are only at or around junctions and dangerous areassad :(

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

11/02/2015 : 23:04:13      reply with quote

You can park on single or double yellows for up to 3 hours but the rules also say you have to park safely and responsibly, here's a short excerpt.

Do not park where it would endanger,inconvenience or obstruct pedestrians or other road users. Examples of dangerous or obstructive parking include the following, although there are others:
Parking opposite or within 10 metres (32 feet) of a junction, except in an
authorised parking space;

So unless they've broken down just there then i would agree they are parking like d*cks.

nabend
Website Member

Website Member

12/02/2015 : 07:20:20      reply with quote

A very few disabled drivers park inconsiderately and dangerously, and should face the full wrath of the law. It's wrong to tar all of them with the same brush. However, don't get me started on mobility scooters. It strikes me that a vast number of them enable the morbidly obese to get to the pie shop more quickly.

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

12/02/2015 : 08:07:03      reply with quote

Hahahahahah oooh you are awful but I like you.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

12/02/2015 : 08:29:20      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

what makes me riled is that there are two disabled parking places out side insurance office and out from top paper shop and i have never seen one parked there in literally years angryangryangryangrysad :(sad :( yes and could`nt agree more nabendlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Replies in this thread : 8

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Kn*b parked outside Pauls  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to