Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to I'm looking for...... | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > I'm looking for...... > Is your cat missing?

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Is your cat missing?

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

12/02/2015 : 10:27:36      reply with quote

Posted on behalf of Tara

There is a dead cat at the corner of Woodside Road and Skipton Road which has been there since at least yesterday morning. It was still there this morning when I came to work. I couldn’t face looking at it close up but it looks like it is predominantly white in colour.

Sorry for the bad news if this is your cat.
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

12/02/2015 : 10:48:16      reply with quote

I think this may be the same cat that someone posted on facebook under silsden news, if it is it has been there a while poor thing, the council will remove it if you ring the cleansing department, they also scan them so if its chipped they will know who the owner is, so sad, there have been quite a few poor pussycats found dead lately

jj126
Website Member

Website Member

12/02/2015 : 23:40:30      reply with quote

The one on Silsden news belonged to my son,it has been buried so this must be another cat.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

13/02/2015 : 09:29:54      reply with quote

no this is another one on silsden news a cat on corner of woodside road and skipton road. Had your sons cat been hit by a car? poor thing

jj126
Website Member

Website Member

13/02/2015 : 10:23:22      reply with quote

We think he had,it was at the bottom of Elliott Street. If this one's still there I'll go and pick it up for the vet to check for a chip.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

13/02/2015 : 10:31:30      reply with quote

I know it was there yesterday morning as someone posted about it on facebook, not sure if it is there now, hopefully not because it had been there a few days.
I live at the other side of silsden and don't have transport so not something I could do.It is very kind of you to offer to do it, not a pleasant task!

jj126
Website Member

Website Member

13/02/2015 : 14:06:17      reply with quote

I've been up but can't see anything,if anyone sees it let me know and I'll go pick it up.

jj126
Website Member

Website Member

13/02/2015 : 14:08:57      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > I'm looking for...... > Is your cat missing?  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to