Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Mum's and Baby meets?

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Mum's and Baby meets?

Elliebee
Website Member

Website Member

29/05/2008 : 15:42:17      reply with quote

Hi,

I've recently had a baby and am wondering whether there are any Mum's and Baby clubs / meets in Silsden? I've searched the net but can't find anything in our area. Can anyone advise as my GP surgery don't seem to know of any.

Thanks in advance.
EB
click for more information

phill
Website Member

Website Member

30/05/2008 : 09:20:22      reply with quote

Hi, When my two were small (0ver ten years ago) there used to be a Mums and toddlers group on a Monday at St.James and a Wednesday at the methodist church, both in the afternoon. Check out the keighley News: Silsden whats on section, it should be in there.

schof1
Website Member

Website Member

01/06/2008 : 17:08:22      reply with quote

There is a Mother & Toddler group at St James on Manday afternoon. We start at 1.30pm and at the moment we have a lot of babies attending. The cost is 1.30 per session. There is also one at the Methodist Church on Wednesday afternoon at 1.30pm, not sure of cost there. The Aire View School also runs a group on Thursday afternoon starting at 2pm.

Elliebee
Website Member

Website Member

02/06/2008 : 12:05:29      reply with quote

Thanks to you both for your replies. I will be sure to check them out. Being a new mum, I'm eager to get out and meet other mum's in Silsden. Looking forward to it.

Thanks again for the info!

Elliebee

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Mum's and Baby meets?  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to