Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > At Last iBreath E cigarette Liquid 4 for 10 In Silsden

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : At Last iBreath E cigarette Liquid 4 for 10 In Silsden

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/03/2015 : 17:31:07      reply with quote

At last you can get the best E Cigarette liquid on the market in Silsden at the same price as in Keighley iBreath 4 for 10 at the top papershop if you can fit in the shoplaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
click for more information

tetleydrinker
Website Member

Website Member

05/03/2015 : 18:33:03      reply with quote

Not a bad price, but would'nt say its the best liquid available.

There are a lot of smaller producer of e-liquids around now that produce some cracking e-liquids at reasonable prices.

Have a look at www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/ just over the hill in Baildon, they do some cracking flavours for around a fiver for 30ml

or

www.vapedomain.co.uk/ some amazing flavours plus you can buy the flavour concentrates to mix your own/

craftycat
Website Member

Website Member

05/03/2015 : 21:03:00      reply with quote

I use the guy on Otley Market on a Saturday (right outside Yorkshire Bank) - he is from Silsden, and so now I meet up with him in Silsden - 3 for 6 and they are UK made have been using them since the summer.

tetleydrinker
Website Member

Website Member

06/03/2015 : 12:03:58      reply with quote

If your in Ilkley or Skipton have a look in Boyes, they should be stocking LiQuid www.onepoundeliquid.com/
These are British made eliquids and are only 1 for 10ml, I've tried a few and they have all been good, the Cherry Menthol is excellent (like vaping a tune)

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > At Last iBreath E cigarette Liquid 4 for 10 In Silsden   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to