Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Aldi Staff

Replies in this thread : 14

Author

Topic : Aldi Staff

dinsydoodah
Website Member

Website Member

10/03/2015 : 10:12:45      reply with quote

How many of the new jobs at Aldi actually went to people from Silsden ???. I am not recognising them if they are from Silsden, apart from one.
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

10/03/2015 : 11:20:39      reply with quote

what makes you think any one from silsden applied for a job there?

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

10/03/2015 : 13:52:57      reply with quote

posted by ginjo
what makes you think any one from silsden applied for a job there?
I've recognised only one person from Silsden. With Aldis' pay rates, working for them and living in Silsden is a no brainer. I can't remember what the shop floor staff earn, but they are on similar money to semi skilled staff at my current work place, which pays extremely well!

dinsydoodah
Website Member

Website Member

10/03/2015 : 14:32:32      reply with quote

I won't bother to answer that question Ginjo !! Try and work it out for yourself.

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

11/03/2015 : 13:38:29      reply with quote

nope i not seen anyone either that i know has a silsden person although i realise silsden is a lot bigger now and there are many strangers

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

11/03/2015 : 13:56:27      reply with quote

A Lad from the co-op in Silsden got a job at Aldi, Just heard today he only lasted four days and then leftshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

13/03/2015 : 15:23:01      reply with quote

Yes the Aldi staff have to work, and look after the customers!

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

13/03/2015 : 17:12:19      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by hillbilly
A Lad from the co-op in Silsden got a job at Aldi, Just heard today he only lasted four days and then leftshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
that figures,called in coop today as vouchers still left and still only one on slow go on the tills never seen people so slow on that joblaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D and even they have self serice tills never seen more than one lane open for agesshocked 8O

robin
Website Member

Website Member

13/03/2015 : 18:36:46      reply with quote

posted by grandad
Yes the Aldi staff have to work, and look after the customers!
Hasn't alays been so, used to be enormous queues at tills, before they opened more, even worse than morrisons

dexter
Website Member

Website Member

13/03/2015 : 18:53:35      reply with quote

Aldi staff are great, if a queue builds up they call for more staff straight away, and they work hard. They are paid more than other supermarket staff, but they work hard for it, as it should be. Aldi and Lidl have transformed food retailing and everyone benefits, wherever they shop... prices are going down everywhere. Competition rules at last.
Aldi in Silsden is a credit to the town, glad it's here... and a lot of people are using it judging by the car park.

jj126
Website Member

Website Member

14/03/2015 : 17:55:02      reply with quote

Have to say something about the coop. They do call for more staff for tills etc but the powers from head office decided there were too many staff members. When someone leaves they haven't been replaced,so the work - from shelf filling to tills - falls on the shoulders of the few who are left.

bobber
Website Member

Website Member

14/03/2015 : 20:29:26      reply with quote

easier parking at the co-op now that everyone's down at Aldi. lots of things on their sell-by going cheap. wonder why.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

15/03/2015 : 08:27:14      reply with quote

yes loads of trollies with sell by date items in never had these in this quantity beforesad :(

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

26/06/2015 : 17:02:23      reply with quote

posted by dinsydoodah
How many of the new jobs at Aldi actually went to people from Silsden ???. I am not recognising them if they are from Silsden, apart from one.
www.jobvacanciesdirect.com/SearchResults/aldi-apprenticeships-silsden-lja-15150907.aspx?list=SearchResultsJobsIds&viewedfrom=7&jobId=LJA-15150907&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Spanish Omelette
Website Member

Website Member

27/06/2015 : 06:27:04      reply with quote

Sounds tremendous, I'm applying.
Just a quickie, where is this Silsden place? Can I walk from Keighley?

Replies in this thread : 14

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Aldi Staff  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to