Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to LOCAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > LOCAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES > Cleaner Required

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : Cleaner Required

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

10/03/2015 : 11:10:57      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi, I am urgently looking for someone to join our cleaning team! I have recently expanded and I am looking for a trustworthy person who is looking for regular cleaning work with good rates of pay (work as little or as much as you like) ... a car is essential as jobs are skipton/ilkey area's, and must be able to work school holidays (or most of them anyway) , most importantly you must enjoy cleaning otherwise you wont enjoy your work! We love cleaning that's why we do it and it shows in the standard of our work! If your a happy cleaner and want to join our team then please visit our website and find out more or email me (Michelle) Thank You

www.leonabrightcleaningservices.co.uk
leonabrightcleaningservices@hotmail.com

click for more information

babba100
Website Member

Website Member

20/05/2015 : 22:55:26      reply with quote

posted by babba100

Hi, I am urgently looking for someone to join our cleaning team! I have recently expanded and I am looking for a trustworthy person who is looking for regular cleaning work with good rates of pay (work as little or as much as you like) ... a car is essential as jobs are skipton/ilkey area's, and must be able to work school holidays (or most of them anyway) , most importantly you must enjoy cleaning otherwise you wont enjoy your work! We love cleaning that's why we do it and it shows in the standard of our work! If your a happy cleaner and want to join our team then please visit our website and find out more or email me (Michelle) Thank You

www.leonabrightcleaningservices.co.uk
leonabrightcleaningservices@hotmail.com

Still looking for a cleaner to join the team!
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > LOCAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES > Cleaner Required   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to