Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Bradford Council and planning

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Bradford Council and planning

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 10:21:04      reply with quote

When Bradford Council grant planning permission they often get an agreement that money is set aside from the developer for such as recreational or educational use. Does anyone know what and more important IF this money has been spent in Silsden?
click for more information

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 11:54:41      reply with quote

gazer all 106 section monies are held to be spent either in the town or village where they are taken, if nothing is needed then they are spent in the ward. I think the skate park and other things in the park got some at the time.i belive that there is some money held now from the daisey hill development, I will check and see.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 12:01:26      reply with quote

from what I remember of the Aldi development they are to pay 10000 for a new bus shelter, the money is supposed to be spent within 5 years

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 13:37:07      reply with quote

posted by skippy
i belive that there is some money held now from the daisey hill development, I will check and see.
Some of the Daisy Hill money is earmarked to improve the Dale View / Bolton Road junction and as I remember they had to pay 106 money because there were no school places.

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 15:09:37      reply with quote

www.planning4bradford.com/online-applications/files/936B8D6D9F77DEA4958B1E4B3FE5D28E/pdf/12_02408_FUL-S106_AGREEMENT-3614234.pdf

victor
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 20:09:42      reply with quote

Peter the money for the Dale view and Banklands junctions with Bolton road is from the Wayside mews developments. Croft builders had to pay 6000 when the sixth house was occupied, which it is. Do you know how to find out if he has paid, and when the work is to be done.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 21:20:09      reply with quote

You are correct the 106 money for the Dale View / Bolton Rd junction is from the Wayside Mews development. I know of an interested party who has had a letter from Bradford Highways about the proposed changes to the junction (probably 6000 of yellow paint), but we will have to see. Something needs to be done. I have had several scary moments trying to turn left out of the junction when traffic coming up the hill overtake at this point on Bolton Road.

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2015 : 21:46:13      reply with quote

Part of the money was not just for paint its the legal bit that costs. When we asked for yellow lines outside the football club we were told it was the cost of a traffic regulation order that would mean little chance.

How much does it cost?
Traffic Regulation Orders are normally provided free of charge, apart from where they are made as a result of new property development. The process for obtaining a Developer TRO costs approximately 3000, although this will increase significantly if objections to the TRO are received.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Bradford Council and planning  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to