Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > wanted urgently 2 labourers male/female, today and tomorrow

Replies in this thread : 13

Author

Topic : wanted urgently 2 labourers male/female, today and tomorrow

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

23/03/2015 : 07:47:14      reply with quote

Due to unforeseen circumstances 2 gardening labourers needed urgently today in Bradford. 50 a day plus travel expenses. phone Craig on 07999433028. Thanks for looking.
click for more information

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2015 : 07:25:33      reply with quote

Did you get sorted with the offer for a zero hours contract at less than the minimum wage?

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2015 : 08:01:31      reply with quote

Morning Gazzer happy :) Yes thanks,got sorted 13 people from the same family came with their caravans and tents and set up base camp.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2015 : 19:34:00      reply with quote

janjag my little darling we all had a great time working with you we will get all the caravans ant tents away for tomorrow morning and hope we can help you again in the future thank you again janjag xxxxxhappy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2015 : 20:12:31      reply with quote

Good luck with that then.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2015 : 20:23:34      reply with quote

Well middy we may just need a little bit of helpshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O old buddy old buddy old buddy old pal if you can spare an hour or two or three or four tomorrow (Life is good)happy :)happy :)happy :)laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2015 : 08:14:32      reply with quote

Thanks Hillbilly for the great community spirit-very much appreciated. Loved the fact the whole family came to help and we especially liked the 6 year old with the chainsaw , the way he scaled that tree like a little monkey and lopped those branches like a professional was a joy to see . Life is marvellous.

midway
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2015 : 12:00:32      reply with quote

Ooow i do love a happy ending, and nice to hear everybody enjoyed themselves, and yes i,ll be there when iv,e had the dressings to my lacerations changed , those rotavators don,t take no prisoners do they. leg will be stiff for a month or two, but no problem.

THE CREW

midway
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2015 : 16:37:05      reply with quote

Job done no problem.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2015 : 22:10:12      reply with quote

Middy sorry about the state your pickup got in just land up and you can use the jet wash and bring your camera so you can take a photo of all the logs janjag let us havehappy :)happy :)happy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

26/03/2015 : 15:25:41      reply with quote

Good job well done, nowt rong wih reet folk e hillbilly.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

26/03/2015 : 18:38:39      reply with quote

Janjag you are welcome to call in for a coffee with Mrs hillbilly anytime you are passing you know were we arehappy :)happy :)happy :)

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

26/03/2015 : 20:10:19      reply with quote

yes a good lass janjag its her i got the concrete flags off hillbilly,ps av you backed that hillbilly boy for the lincoln on saturday yethappy :)

janjag
Website Member

Website Member

27/03/2015 : 17:45:52      reply with quote

Hi guys, sorry been silent-modem probs. Will call up soon for coffee Hillbilly-as you know I have been really busy.will give you a call when I am passing happy :)

Replies in this thread : 13

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > wanted urgently 2 labourers male/female, today and tomorrow  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to