Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > SILSDEN COOP

Replies in this thread : 18

Author

Topic : SILSDEN COOP

charlie
Website Member

Website Member

28/03/2015 : 11:42:27      reply with quote

Free samples money off vouchers free face painting in store today only 😃😃😃
click for more information

dexter
Website Member

Website Member

28/03/2015 : 11:48:29      reply with quote

Just had delivery at our house, by pleasant young man, of free pack of Co-op hot cross buns + voucher...! Co-op fighting back, well done.. but it may take more than this.. Competition at last in town..

Landrover
Website Member

Website Member

28/03/2015 : 12:46:18      reply with quote

A frightful amount of fuss ( various threads) re the co-op, I cannot remember similar when their extended opening hours caused the off licence to close down, can you?

old_miner
Website Member

Website Member

29/03/2015 : 16:35:40      reply with quote

There is a big fight going on for our custom. Even Aldi and Lidl have TV adverts going, they know perfectly well that UK companies are not going to roll over. The Cooperative movement was a working class reaction to over priced middle class shops. That all supermarkets now fight for everyone's business shows that the Co-Operative movement was a real positive force in retail.
Times change, an nothing is forever. Some adapt, and survive. Others do not and fail. That the Co-Operative movement is still around suggests adapting has generally worked. OK, not in everything, but that is the way of the world.
One of Tescos good ideas was home deliveries. Aldi and Lidl are lightweight in respect of the internet and home deliveries.

We live in interesting times, at least in respect of retailing.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 14:49:31      reply with quote

Well nearly forgot we had a co-op in Silsden till we saw a chap on a three wheel bike traveling at a fair rate of knots past the post office with a 8ft x 4ft billboard fixed to it laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D advertising the Silsden co-op so after seeing this amusing object we called in to the co-op and was well rewarded with a big bag of spuds for 19p Life is good laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)happy :)

Spanish Omelette
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 19:49:04      reply with quote

hillybilly - you should rename yourself as 'I'm alright Jack!'

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 20:20:44      reply with quote

Hey up sloppyomelette whats your problem if you want a chat with alright Jack give me a call on 01535 653176 or 07813 766570 or slip up and have a face to facelaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 21:25:24      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

nice place the coop, thought i was going to get barred today for previous comments on slowness ,but should`nt these comments be acted apon,any thing can be improved,if people other than me agree??? ps got 2 lots of teabags and coupons, one to the house and her indoors got one given on the streethappy :)happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 21:32:21      reply with quote

posted by dogcatcher
her indoors got one given on the streethappy :)happy :)
Hell i missed that one Doggylaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 21:40:59      reply with quote

aye hillbilly and in broad daylightlaugh :Dlaugh :D

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

01/04/2015 : 21:46:39      reply with quote

Life is a gas Doggy but Life Is Goodhappy :)happy :)happy :)laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

02/04/2015 : 15:28:01      reply with quote

And todays Silsden co-op mega bargains got four blocks of Anchor best butter was 1.79 a block reduced to 39p so one in the fridge and three in the freezerhappy :)happy :)happy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

03/04/2015 : 15:23:56      reply with quote

Alright Jacks todays co-op star buy a giant Bolognese pasta melt 3.00 reduced to 1.49happy :)happy :)happy :)laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D Life is tasty

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

20/04/2015 : 00:31:46      reply with quote

More co-op star buys today a box of six Mr Kipling lemon fancies 29p) happy :)happy :)happy :) and for Mrs hillbilly a bottle of Taylor's port on special offer at 7.49 (half price laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)happy :)

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

20/04/2015 : 09:34:16      reply with quote

Must say I won a fantastic hamper in a raffle for Brendan Ormsby/Stroke Association donated by the Co-op. It actually took two people to lift it into the car!!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

20/04/2015 : 10:23:58      reply with quote

Better that then hillbilly,you 'I'm alright Jack!' last minute bargain, hold the skip dumping, not too fussy, good looking ( in a bull light) shopper.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

20/04/2015 : 10:47:52      reply with quote

hey midway he never called at ours with those lemon fancieslaugh :Dlaugh :Dwink ;)wink ;)

BubbyVee
Website Member

Website Member

20/04/2015 : 11:02:59      reply with quote

posted by midway
Better that then hillbilly,you 'I'm alright Jack!' last minute bargain, hold the skip dumping, not too fussy, good looking ( in a bull light) shopper.
Sad sods!

midway
Website Member

Website Member

20/04/2015 : 11:03:25      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

We ate um last night, ( me and hillbilly).
You still bus driving then BubbyVee?

Replies in this thread : 18

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > SILSDEN COOP  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to