Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Old Door Needed Please

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Old Door Needed Please

Listener
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2015 : 17:59:24      reply with quote

Has anyone an old door they no longer need i can use for my allotment shed door please.

Needs to be a lightish one or it will pull the shed over!!!!!

The one i have on has not enjoyed a good winter i`m afraid, not at all sad :(

Size needs to be around 30" x 67"

silsdenafc@hotmail.com
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2015 : 18:19:53      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No problem Listener hillbilly to the rescue what colour do you want shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O i will drop you one off in the next few days as my mate has a big pile of them for free will try and get you one that is not too heavy happy :)happy :)happy :) Life is good

Listener
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2015 : 19:00:23      reply with quote

posted by hillbilly
No problem Listener hillbilly to the rescue what colour do you want shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O i will drop you one off in the next few days as my mate has a big pile of them for free will try and get you one that is not too heavy happy :)happy :)happy :) Life is good
Just a brown one would be good thank you hillbilly but thge size is pretty critical, 30" wide and 67" long.

The one i have on at the moment is one of those inside flush ones and is pretty light.

Thanks hillbilly, a chap can always rely on you happy :))

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2015 : 20:17:43      reply with quote

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Listeners brown door now deliverd as we just happened to have one in stock 30" wide just needs a shaving taking off the bottom sorry it took a bit of extra time to get it to you Listener but the brown colour one was right at the bottom of the stacklaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)happy :) Life is good

Listener
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2015 : 21:38:25      reply with quote

posted by hillbilly
Listeners brown door now deliverd as we just happened to have one in stock 30" wide just needs a shaving taking off the bottom sorry it took a bit of extra time to get it to you Listener but the brown colour one was right at the bottom of the stacklaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)happy :) Life is good
Brilliant service thank you hillbilly well worth another donation to the YAA.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2015 : 23:18:05      reply with quote

raised

donations

Thanks you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Old Door Needed Please  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to