Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > What Is The World Coming To I Ask Myself

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : What Is The World Coming To I Ask Myself

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

08/04/2015 : 17:11:18      reply with quote

Just been talking to a chap on Howden road who had left seven bags of good clothes and shoes out on his drive today after phoning the British heart foundation in Skipton to come and collect them the driver turned up in less than half an hour to collect them but in that sort time they had already been stolenshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O How low can some people goangryangryangrysad :(sad :(sad :(
click for more information

jj126
Website Member

Website Member

08/04/2015 : 17:29:34      reply with quote

Don't quote me but I think the bin men go up there on Wednesdays.

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

08/04/2015 : 17:35:16      reply with quote

The British Legion put out collection bags saying the would be picking up today so im guessing its a genuine mistake rather than theft

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

08/04/2015 : 17:54:38      reply with quote

posted by gazzer
The British Legion put out collection bags saying the would be picking up today so im guessing its a genuine mistake rather than theft
Thank you for that Gazzer i have just phoned the chap on Howden road to tell him what you have said in your post and he said there is a good chance that is what has happend to them so he is feeling a bit happier now, I asked him what time they were taken and he said it was between 8.30 and 9am this morning, Life is goodhappy :)happy :)happy :)

Happywalker
Website Member

Website Member

08/04/2015 : 21:27:17      reply with quote

I can confirm that the British Legion van was collecting clothing bags in that area at that time this morning ...... as he had 3 from me too.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

08/04/2015 : 21:49:09      reply with quote

posted by Happywalker
I can confirm that the British Legion van was collecting clothing bags in that area at that time this morning ...... as he had 3 from me too.
Thank you Happywalker i will pass this information on to the Howden road resident tomorrow he is an ex serviceman so i am sure he will be very happy to know they have gone to the Royal British Legionhappy :)happy :)happy :)What an happy ending thanks to the people on silsden.net been able to communicate and find answers THANK YOU happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > What Is The World Coming To I Ask Myself  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to