Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > mobility scooter

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : mobility scooter

SP
Website Member

Website Member

02/05/2015 : 18:10:55      reply with quote

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place to put this post but we have a mobility scooter if it is of any use to Yorkshire Air Ambulance? It doesnt seem to be working (think it may be the charger that's the problem but not 100%) but if it will be of any use to them they are welcome to have it for sale or scrap. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

02/05/2015 : 18:31:23      reply with quote

Hi i have a contact that i could move this on to and donate the proceeds to Y.A.A. i could pick it up anytime it would be convenient please feel free to contact me on 07813 766570 or land line 01535 653176

SP
Website Member

Website Member

02/05/2015 : 19:29:23      reply with quote

Thanks for picking this up so quickly hillbilly. Hope you get a good result for the YAA!

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

02/05/2015 : 19:40:04      reply with quote

Thank you it is a nice scooter and should do very well for the Y.A.A. thank you again have a good weekend and hope you enjoy the tour De Yorkshire happy :)happy :)happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > mobility scooter  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to