Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > HOUSES ON LAND OFF BOLTON RD - Appeal

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : HOUSES ON LAND OFF BOLTON RD - Appeal

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2015 : 14:22:43      reply with quote

If like me you thought the plans for building 60+ houses on the land off Bolton Road (by Tannery Corner) was a stupid idea, and a very dangerous idea, because of the amount of traffic using Bolton Road. The proposed entrance was to be by the traffic island and if it became a reality it would have been an accident waiting to happen.

Bradford agreed and rejected the plans.

The developers have appealed - so now is the time to object to this appeal YOU HAVE 5 WEEKS. Details are provided in the document link below

MORE INFORMATION
news.silsden.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BoltonRoad_planning_appeal_16July2015.pdf

X-ref: 71 Dwellings Off Bolton Roadwww.silsden.net/forum/philboard_read.asp?id=7158

click for more information

BubbyVee
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2015 : 14:45:23      reply with quote

Well done Bradford Council.

Something positive from BC for a change!!

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2015 : 14:57:18      reply with quote

If you do not want houses on this site YOU MUST OBJECT TO THE DEVELOPERS APPEAL.

YOU HAVE 5 WEEKS from today. Details on where, and how, to object are on the linked pdf

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

22/07/2015 : 17:45:25      reply with quote

Hi Peter,

do we have access to the appeal documents so we can understand the grounds for appeal and make our objection more relevant?

All the original objections will be consdered by the appeal board anyway so it seems to make sense to argue more specifically against the grounds for the appeal than just repeating what's already been said.

I take it they aren't changing their proposal in any way to mitigate the reasons for the original application being rejected?

John.

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

22/07/2015 : 18:08:04      reply with quote

never mind Peter, I've found it.

www.planning4bradford.com/online-applications/files/CA54CF28332C0B65D7515030FDC02DD8/pdf/15_00074_APPFL2--4276044.pdf

60-odd pages long, will take some reading to get to their actual points to refute/argue with them but I will do it.

Any idea how you now submit an objection as the original application page is locked and there isn't any link I can see on the appeals page.

Nice old lady
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2015 : 10:13:57      reply with quote

I didn't get the chance to attend the meeting about these new houses, but surely the council will not allow them to be built without planning for a traffic calming system of some sort as cars approach the village?

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2015 : 10:56:42      reply with quote

posted by jonno
never mind Peter, I've found it.

www.planning4bradford.com/online-applications/files/CA54CF28332C0B65D7515030FDC02DD8/pdf/15_00074_APPFL2--4276044.pdf

60-odd pages long...
Hi Jonno,

Your link didn't work. I suspect it had a session cookie attached to it so it worked on your computer at the time. Can you put the details on how to view the document? - usually for Bradford Planning, it's go to the planning portal and put a reference number in as a search!

Thanks, Peter

PS Information on objecting

Appeal objections do not go to Bradford but direct to the Bristol address which is on the note of appeal żletter (above, first post on the topic). It normally stipulates only new grounds which have come to light will be accepted as all other objections/approvals have been forwarded to them.

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

23/07/2015 : 19:51:38      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If you go to the planning portal

www.planning4bradford.com/online-applications/

select the appeals radio button and search for 15/00074/APPFL2 it brings it up, but I can't see anywhere to submit further comments/objections.

EDIT: are you saying we have to write to the address on the appeals notice?

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > HOUSES ON LAND OFF BOLTON RD - Appeal  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to