Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > found on hothfield street

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : found on hothfield street

gillianjones
Website Member

Website Member

17/08/2015 : 21:11:51      reply with quote

i live on hothfield street in silsden and earlier this evening when i took the dog for a walk i noticed a silver astra drive off up the road and then noticed a pair of cycle gloves and helmet on the road so i presume the driver of the car had accidentally left them behind if anyone knows the man or anyone that has lost these items please contact me i have them
click for more information

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

17/08/2015 : 21:55:29      reply with quote

Any connection to last weeks "Astra" thread

Topic : Be aware of silver Astra reg no YL64 JCZ

rotter
Website Member

Website Member

09/08/2015 : 16:32:22 reply with quote
This car was acting all suspect outside the rear of of my property on Skipton road passenger was a known addict so when asked what if they where looking for they replied with !!!!! Not a lot lol ok very sus

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2015 : 10:16:04      reply with quote

Just a thought, but if this person was intending to steal a bike the items left behind might contain DNA which the Police could be interested in?

gillianjones
Website Member

Website Member

18/08/2015 : 10:39:39      reply with quote

i dont think its anything like that i think the man maybe drove from home with his bike came for a bike ride and accidentally left his things behind just trying to return the helmet and gloves thats all

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > found on hothfield street   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to