Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Aldi Waterless Wash & Wax

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : Aldi Waterless Wash & Wax

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

26/09/2015 : 21:00:27      reply with quote

Just got some waterless wash & wax from Aldi reduced from 2.79 to 1.99 what a bargain just used it on a caravan and must say what a fantastic finish just spray on leave a few minutes a quick rub and you have a mirror showroom shine and as a added bonus lovely clean hands and finger nails happy :)happy :)happy :) and i always thought the best thing for getting my finger nails clean was kneeding dough when making bread, Well you lern somthing new every day laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
click for more information

photoman
Website Member

Website Member

27/09/2015 : 11:42:32      reply with quote

Quite agree hillbilly. Bought some a few weeks ago, unfortunately at 2.99, and was very pleased with the finish., Also the ease of application. No more applying a section at a time and waiting for it to dry like we used to years ago. It used to take a full day to polish a car.

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

29/09/2015 : 13:47:06      reply with quote

I think I'd be worried about not removing any larger (and smaller) particles of dirt and grit first before wiping a cloth over them and possibly using them as an abrasive to scratch the paintwork.

Maybe if you washed any heavy dirt off first, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of the waterless wash. From the youtube videos I've seen people seem to wet their cloth with the spray, then spray the panel then wipe the dirt off, then use a clean cloth to dry and buff. I even saw someone remove quite thick road salt dried on their car doors this way but I do have my doubts.

At least if you wash with a sponge or fleecy mit or similar they can lift and capture the grit in the holes or pile until you rinse them so you are't dragging grit all over your paint.

Mind you, don't know why I'm bothered, my old banger needs more of a scrape and a sand than a wax and polish nowadays.

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Aldi Waterless Wash & Wax   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to